The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Really nice looking rig brotha are you able to run tools with it? Do you need an air tank or is that for he smaller air compressors I have a twin also but not mounted yet

Thanks man!

I don't think I can run air tools off of it without a tank. I have to go back to my buddies shop in a week or so so I can try it when I'm there for you. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man!

I don't think I can run air tools off of it without a tank. I have to go back to my buddies shop in a week or so so I can try it when I'm there for you. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks brotha I'll be installing my twin also under the hood but yes keep me posted thanks

I agree...it is a lot of money for the sPod, but makes wiring very easy.

You Jeep look real nice!

Yea very true it does. The nice thing about the ARB twin compressor is that it already come prewired for the air lockers so all you have to do is install the switch. So very little wiring is needed.

Thank you on the compliment!

Sent from my iPhone

Yes I've always had the arb and was planning on selling it and got the power plant but now I decided to keep it so whenever I get air lockers I have one and also I can use it for tools at home or trail you need some air I got plenty of it hehehe

Gave knuckles a bath today. It was the nicest day around here in a while so I thought I would clean em up. I don't want people thinking I wheel it or anything
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386095972.835544.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

That doesn't look bad at all!!! The front end looks sick where it is currently sitti g.

Sent from my phone?

my goal is when i ever manage to regear....1-2 day break in...i know it can be done

its a little harder then you think. the heat cycles you need to do really limit your driving distances you can do in one shot as well as hw much gas you can give it.

its a little harder then you think. the heat cycles you need to do really limit your driving distances you can do in one shot as well as hw much gas you can give it.

I bet it's very tempting to stomp on the gas as you realize the sudden and immediate feel of increased power.

Regearing in 2 weeks. Your torture should be ending just as mine starts!! But I'm gonna leave jeep with them for a week and they said they would start break in by driving it home each day.... a bunch of short 15 minute drives

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bet it's very tempting to stomp on the gas as you realize the sudden and immediate feel of increased power.

Lol yea it is tough. I have been keeping it under 2k rpm when I'm driving. I REALLY want to test it to feel the power that I gained back but still have 250+ miles to go :(

Sent from my iPhone

Regearing in 2 weeks. Your torture should be ending just as mine starts!! But I'm gonna leave jeep with them for a week and they said they would start break in by driving it home each day.... a bunch of short 15 minute drives

Very nice! What gears did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone

Lol yea it is tough. I have been keeping it under 2k rpm when I'm driving. I REALLY want to test it to feel the power that I gained back but still have 250+ miles to go :(

That means as soon as you are done with your initial break in you can take a nice long road trip. :thumb:

I was able to get 250 miles in before heading on a 250 mile road trip to Hidden Falls ORV park here in TX. I did a total of 500 break in miles since I intend to tow a trailer.

Congrats on the swap. :beer:

That means as soon as you are done with your initial break in you can take a nice long road trip. :thumb:

I was able to get 250 miles in before heading on a 250 mile road trip to Hidden Falls ORV park here in TX. I did a total of 500 break in miles since I intend to tow a trailer.

Congrats on the swap. :beer:

Hmmm so I should be good then on my heat cycles since I have done about ten of them lol. I guess I can do longer trips now but still easy as hell on the peddle. Nice! I plan on trailering my jet ski so I'm doin the full 500 like you.

Thank you BTW.

Sent from my iPhone

Thinking 4.88 with my 35's...agree? U know my deal...prolly won't be going 37 anytime soon

Yea 4.88 will be perfect for 35's but may not be enough for 37's if you ever upgrade

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom