The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Looks great. Can you get a better close up of the rear-end, by any chance? I like that carrier/EVO d-ring mount combo, just trying to get a look at it straight on.

Thanks!

Looks great. Can you get a better close up of the rear-end, by any chance? I like that carrier/EVO d-ring mount combo, just trying to get a look at it straight on.

Thanks!

sorry i must have missed your post. i will try and get a few pics this afternoon on my lunch break and post them up for you.

How many times have you banged your shins on the hitch? I take mine off after use after several bangs on mine.

How many times have you banged your shins on the hitch? I take mine off after use after several bangs on mine.

Honestly....... Never. The tire sticks out far enough that I don't come close to it and when I open the tailgate I seem to always miss it as well

Sent from my iPhone

Honestly....... Never. The tire sticks out far enough that I don't come close to it and when I open the tailgate I seem to always miss it as well

Sent from my iPhone

Better get a sponge on that red brick and a little soap with some elbow grease...yo great job...can't wait to wheel again

Merry Christmas

Better get a sponge on that red brick and a little soap with some elbow grease...yo great job...can't wait to wheel again

Merry Christmas

Lol! I don't have your cleaning skills Don so it may still look dirty to you when I'm done. Haha! I'm goin to try and wash it Sunday since it's suppose to be so god damn warm out

Sent from my iPhone

So i thought i would give a little update on the gears and how i like them since it has been 2 weeks or so since i got my fluids changed.

The 5.13's are awesome cause i can really feel the power again. the power band might have even increased to where is feel even more low end torque. so no real complaints all around other than i think that 5.13's maybe to low for 35's but i had a feeling it would happen. i went 5.13 because of my future plans for 37's and not wanting to pay for a regear twice.

all in al if you dont plan on going to 37's i think 4.88 is the best bet but if 37's are in your future then the 5.13 will be more then enough till you get your bigger tires.

So i thought i would give a little update on the gears and how i like them since it has been 2 weeks or so since i got my fluids changed.

The 5.13's are awesome cause i can really feel the power again. the power band might have even increased to where is feel even more low end torque. so no real complaints all around other than i think that 5.13's maybe to low for 35's but i had a feeling it would happen. i went 5.13 because of my future plans for 37's and not wanting to pay for a regear twice.

all in al if you dont plan on going to 37's i think 4.88 is the best bet but if 37's are in your future then the 5.13 will be more then enough till you get your bigger tires.

Appreciate update but uh oh.... I did 5.13 and staying with 35s for now....

What exactly do u mean by "too low"?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Appreciate update but uh oh.... I did 5.13 and staying with 35s for now....

What exactly do u mean by "too low"?

Rpm's are on the higher side of things for daily driving. So going down the highway mpg will suffer a lot but oh well lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gotcha. U have auto, right? Which engine? I have 3.8 ( 2010)

Crap...they talked me in to 5.13's too. I was tettering between that and 4.88

Crap...they talked me in to 5.13's too. I was tettering between that and 4.88

You will be fine. It's just a personal opinion of mine. I prob could have gone with 4.88 and been underpowered wen I went to 37's or be a little over powered with 35's and spot on for 37's. I chose to be a little "overpowered" as it will help big time with crawling

Sent from my iPhone

You will be fine. It's just a personal opinion of mine. I prob could have gone with 4.88 and been underpowered wen I went to 37's or be a little over powered with 35's and spot on for 37's. I chose to be a little "overpowered" as it will help big time with crawling

Sent from my iPhone

Makes sense. I was gonna go 37,s now but hearing I would need new drive shafts, bigger lift, potential steering difficulties, etc I decided not to. Would u do all that?

Side note...think our jeeps will drive different or have different rpms being I have a 4 door and yours is 2 door?

I have a magnfliw cat back that gets annoying around 3000 Rpms...

Top Bottom