The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

I was recently lucky enough to purchase Steve's old JK "Knuckles." Last week I reached out to the guy I bought him from to see if he had any contact information on the original owner and fortunately he had kept Steve's info. Steve was kind enough to share his build thread on this sight so I had some background on this beautiful build. Without knowledge of his history, "Knuckles" has now been rebadged as "Big Red" but I'm sure his personality will remain the same! A few things have changed. I replaced the beadlocks due to the fact I couldn't get them balanced well for highway speeds. The new wheels are a set of RockTrix that now roll smoothly. I also replaced the track bar with a Rough Country bar to eliminate the death wobble he would sometimes get when hitting sharp bumps (all good now). Other additions are an ARB stubby bumper, a Warn VR8 Evo S winch and a pair of Baja Design LP9 knockoff fog lamps (ridiculously bright...I can't believe the originals could be any brighter).
Glad you joined! Glad you reached out as well. Glad to see him still going strong and in good hands.

In East Tennessee now. Went to California 15 years ago though. Been here in East Tennessee for a year.

Family still all back there. Brother lives in Pulaski.
I'm jealous, we had actually considered moving to Jonesborough several years back but my daughter was still in school and didn't want to go. Some beautiful scenery you have there. We were just in Sevierville at Christmas and got to spend a day at Windrock Offroad Park. What an amazing place to wheel. (We were on rented SXS's though)

I'm actually originally from Pulaski and still have a lot of friends there, what's your brother's name?

I'm jealous, we had actually considered moving to Jonesborough several years back but my daughter was still in school and didn't want to go. Some beautiful scenery you have there. We were just in Sevierville at Christmas and got to spend a day at Windrock Offroad Park. What an amazing place to wheel. (We were on rented SXS's though)

I'm actually originally from Pulaski and still have a lot of friends there, what's your brother's name?
We are between Jonesborough and Sevierville basically.

Also, he just moved there from Oswego. Doesn’t get out much. He’s a mountain people. Lol

Is there a secret to posting pictures on here? I thought I had posted some of the latest mods but I'm not seeing them. Did they show up to others?

Top Bottom