The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Great idea! Thanks Don

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Steve I think I have some let me check and maybe I'll bring them to you ur I meet you for lunch and give them to you let me check it out Monday...and your build looks great...jeep jamboree event registrations are open ...pick something I'll go with you

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Can you take a picture of your jeep from the side. I wanna see how the rear looks.

Sent from my phone?

Well I modified the rear lower arms to factory length so it isn't going to look any different. the front is pushed forward an inch so maybe you will see a difference there. I will take a pic tomorrow for you since it's dark now

Sent from my iPhone

Well I modified the rear lower arms to factory length so it isn't going to look any different. the front is pushed forward an inch so maybe you will see a difference there. I will take a pic tomorrow for you since it's dark now

Sent from my iPhone

I am concerned about the rear. You adjusted the uppers a little bit right?

I want to cut my flares but i don't want to until i get my rear axle put back in the center of my wheel wells because it can look silly when you cut and don't adjust.

Sent from my phone?

I am concerned about the rear. You adjusted the uppers a little bit right?

I want to cut my flares but i don't want to until i get my rear axle put back in the center of my wheel wells because it can look silly when you cut and don't adjust.

Sent from my phone?

Yea I had the upper arms adjusted half an inch back to correct my pinion angle. It looks like it did before honestly. It prob is a little more centered lookingsince the top is pushed back

Sent from my iPhone

Yea I had the upper arms adjusted half an inch back to correct my pinion angle. It looks like it did before honestly. It prob is a little more centered lookingsince the top is pushed back

Sent from my iPhone

You know what I mean right? I want my jeep to be functional while being good looking.

Sent from my phone?

Well yesterday I installed my ARB manifold kit and hooked up my locker and air hose to fill up the tires.
View attachment 58355

And today I cleaned it up because I hated how messy it looked lol
View attachment 58356

Also yesterday I installed my airaid CAI system. Simple install but because of how cold it was it took a while lol
View attachment 58357

Also today I got a alignment done at a different shop then I was going to and wow what a difference! It feels like I'm on the skinny bike tires again it handles so good lol

Sent from my iPhone

That ARB unit looks badass, How does it work though? Will it fill-up 4 tires fast and back to back?

That ARB unit looks badass, How does it work though? Will it fill-up 4 tires fast and back to back?

I haven't tried all 4 yet but I did do a test run on one. I took it from 13ish psi up to 28 in just over a min. (1:20 to be exact with stops to check exact pressure) it's 100% duty cycle so it should have no problem doing all 4 back to back.

Sent from my iPhone

I haven't tried all 4 yet but I did do a test run on one. I took it from 13ish psi up to 28 in just over a min. (1:20 to be exact with stops to check exact pressure) it's 100% duty cycle so it should have no problem doing all 4 back to back.

Sent from my iPhone

Cool...keep me posted on how you like it...looks like a nice mod!
I run a power tank but this would be nice to have as well.

Cool...keep me posted on how you like it...looks like a nice mod!
I run a power tank but this would be nice to have as well.

Will do! I am very happy with it so far and I haven't even tested it fully.

Sent from my iPhone

Where are you planning to put the sPod? I'm planning to do the same, but want to see how you do yours first.

Thanks.

Where are you planning to put the sPod? I'm planning to do the same, but want to see how you do yours first.

Thanks.

I'm not going to run a spod. To much money. The A pillar is a good spot for me cause I plan on only needing 4 switches max and I don't plan on running a cage.

Sent from my iPhone

prolly wouldnt be a bad idea to trim your rear slightly now, i was just thinking we should try my 37s on to see if they may hit alot, but then youll want them lol.

prolly wouldnt be a bad idea to trim your rear slightly now, i was just thinking we should try my 37s on to see if they may hit alot, but then youll want them lol.

im down to take your 37's for a spin for a few thousand miles! thanks Jim! :cheesy::cheesy:

yea i have been pushing it off cause i havent hit/rubbed yet. i have been close but no cigar. should prob do it just in case like you said.

Really nice looking rig brotha are you able to run tools with it? Do you need an air tank or is that for he smaller air compressors I have a twin also but not mounted yet

I'm not going to run a spod. To much money. The A pillar is a good spot for me cause I plan on only needing 4 switches max and I don't plan on running a cage.

I agree...it is a lot of money for the sPod, but makes wiring very easy.

You Jeep look real nice!

Top Bottom