The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

so 5.13's with 35's, right? and sounds like you noticed significant more power?? i am on the verge of going prorock 44 up front, regearing and 37's. guess i would do 5.13 too.

on your arb air locker...you didn't do front? how come? i know it's another grand, but is it just not as necessary up front?

i am in cherry hill! should have looked me up!! :) :beer:

Yea I noticed a lot of power or gained back. Now that said I have to baby the throttle like crazy till the 500 miles so I can't give you a full answer till then.

I didn't do one up front cause I have a D30 up front. Also because it's another grand lol. I figured I only need one in the rear as it is more important IMO.

I stopped at pjs last night in Cherry Hill for dinner to let the axels cool lol

Sent from my iPhone

You being a hockey guy I thought you might have an answer for me. I have a bunch of kids hockey equipment to get rid of. Would you call the high school and give it to them or take it to a local rink.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My first reaction is to skip the high school and go to the rink as they prob have start up programs for kids. They could prob use it for that.

Sent from my iPhone

My first reaction is to skip the high school and go to the rink as they prob have start up programs for kids. They could prob use it for that.

Sent from my iPhone

Great that's what I'll do tks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

How long is the break in period? Just till you hit 500 miles?

Sent from my phone?

Yea then I change the fluid. I will prob take it easy up to 1,000 miles tho just to be safe so that means I prob will not be at Rausch on the 14th.

Sent from my iPhone

Yea I noticed a lot of power or gained back. Now that said I have to baby the throttle like crazy till the 500 miles so I can't give you a full answer till then.

I didn't do one up front cause I have a D30 up front. Also because it's another grand lol. I figured I only need one in the rear as it is more important IMO.

I stopped at pjs last night in Cherry Hill for dinner to let the axels cool lol

Sent from my iPhone

gotcha. good luck with break in period. BTW, I live right down road from PJ's! :beer:

gotcha. good luck with break in period. BTW, I live right down road from PJ's! :beer:

Thanks man!

Oh no way that's to funny. I love pjs cause of all of the different craft brews on tap. I think that's a place we should do a suds and grub .02

Sent from my iPhone

Loving it steve man I remember meeting your jeep with the little 33 she's comming a long way man it's awesome defiantly envying ya.

Nice. I'd be in for sure. I'll buy a round to make up for your bridge toll!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man!

Oh no way that's to funny. I love pjs cause of all of the different craft brews on tap. I think that's a place we should do a suds and grub .02

Sent from my iPhone

Dude really??? Wish I had known you were in the area. I live literally 5 min up the road over in Medford!!! Would have loved to meet up with some other Wayalifers! I agree. PJ's would def make a good suds n grub spot. Good :beer::beer::beer: and eats!

Nice. I'd be in for sure. I'll buy a round to make up for your bridge toll!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude really??? Wish I had known you were in the area. I live literally 5 min up the road over in Medford!!! Would have loved to meet up with some other Wayalifers! I agree. PJ's would def make a good suds n grub spot. Good :beer::beer::beer: and eats!

i have a feeling we now know where the next suds and grubs location is going to be ......... PJ's!!! :rock:

Control arms and new ball joins are being installed today. looking forward to how the ride will be with these new parts thrown on.

also found out the hard way i needed one more part for my air locker to work fully. i wasnt told i needed it until it was to late but oh well you live and learn. make sure if you get the twin compressor and plan on running it onder the hood to get this manifold kit. it will allow you to run your air hose to fill up your tires since you can close the hood with the nosel on top.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/1...oglemerchant&gclid=CNmn7KDBgLsCFdBlOgodWxsAEg

also this will allow you to run air lockers as well when the time i ready.

Control arms and new ball joins are being installed today. looking forward to how the ride will be with these new parts thrown on.

also found out the hard way i needed one more part for my air locker to work fully. i wasnt told i needed it until it was to late but oh well you live and learn. make sure if you get the twin compressor and plan on running it onder the hood to get this manifold kit. it will allow you to run your air hose to fill up your tires since you can close the hood with the nosel on top.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/1...oglemerchant&gclid=CNmn7KDBgLsCFdBlOgodWxsAEg

also this will allow you to run air lockers as well when the time i ready.

What exactlay does the manifold do? Do you mount it remotly and thats where you plug in your air hose?

What exactlay does the manifold do? Do you mount it remotly and thats where you plug in your air hose?

yea if you look at a pic of it the braided line goes to the air compressor, then there are holes to put the hose to the locker into. also there is a spot to hook up the air hose nosel to. basically the manifold is a mini air tank.

Top Bottom