The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Ya good luck today , hope everything falls into place ...take your time

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Oh ya and check with eaton if you put elockers in they like them to run gl4 with an additive ...no synthetic

Thanks guys globex performance in NJ did them today. Just pickin it up now. Had 5.13 and an ARB air locker put in as well. Locker only in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone

How was the ride home? U feel the difference a little? A lot?

Heres the pic from when I saw your jeep in the lift at Globex this morning!! 1385244692425.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

How was the ride home? U feel the difference a little? A lot?

Heres the pic from when I saw your jeep in the lift at Globex this morning!! View attachment 57723

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha that's awesome! First time I have seen it on a lift and not jack stands lol

OMG 5.13 are amazing!!! I thought my factory power was gone forever! It is a very stressful drive. Had to stop in cherry hill for dinner and to let the gears cool.

Sent from my iPhone

Haha that's awesome! First time I have seen it on a lift and not jack stands lol

OMG 5.13 are amazing!!! I thought my factory power was gone forever! It is a very stressful drive. Had to stop in cherry hill for dinner and to let the gears cool.

Sent from my iPhone

What do you mean let them cool?

Sent from my phone?

Gas mileage is really gone now ...but your gonna really dig them on the trails , that thing is gonna climb the rocks without using a gas pedal

Sent from my iPhone

Hey I have a pro comp

How much of a difference do you see in gas milage btw?
May be a couple weeks until you can give a real answer.

Sent from my phone?

What do you mean let them cool?

Sent from my phone?

You have to do heat cycles for 500 miles to break them in. So you drive for 20-40 miles, let the axel cool completely for a few hours then drive it again. This allows the gears to strengthen.

Sent from my iPhone

How much of a difference do you see in gas milage btw?
May be a couple weeks until you can give a real answer.

Sent from my phone?

I already see a difference. I was getting 13 city before, just today I was getting 17 city so I'm back to stock. I'm will get a better idea once they are fully broken in

Sent from my iPhone

I already see a difference. I was getting 13 city before, just today I was getting 17 city so I'm back to stock. I'm will get a better idea once they are fully broken in

Sent from my iPhone

Next some 37's

so 5.13's with 35's, right? and sounds like you noticed significant more power?? i am on the verge of going prorock 44 up front, regearing and 37's. guess i would do 5.13 too.

on your arb air locker...you didn't do front? how come? i know it's another grand, but is it just not as necessary up front?

i am in cherry hill! should have looked me up!! :) :beer:

You being a hockey guy I thought you might have an answer for me. I have a bunch of kids hockey equipment to get rid of. Would you call the high school and give it to them or take it to a local rink.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom