The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Well Jim and I got a good amount of work done today on both of our rigs. On mine we did a 90% install of my ARB air compressor, and EVO skins. On Jim's we did a tire rotation, plasti dipped his wheels, and burned on his EVO sliders!

View attachment 56724
View attachment 56725

Playing around with tire sizes
View attachment 56727

Plasti-dip time!
View attachment 56728
View attachment 56729
View attachment 56730

Prepping Jim's sliders
View attachment 56731
View attachment 56732

View attachment 56733

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome job dude, I'm impressed , and it's always better to do installs with a friend, that third hand thingy comes in handy, keep up the good work she looking good !

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Awesome job dude, I'm impressed , and it's always better to do installs with a friend, that third hand thingy comes in handy, keep up the good work she looking good !

Thanks Don I appreciate it! If your ever need help let me know I will drive down for the day for some wrenching

Sent from my iPhone

Stop over, I will take you guys to island beach state park, we can get on the beach I have a permit

Did you send this to me??? Oh maybe not my bad...no shiny objects it's scares the fish

Thanks Don I appreciate it! If your ever need help let me know I will drive down for the day for some wrenching

Sent from my iPhone

Yo I love the help thanks ...but this repair is gonna be done by adams jeep....0 welding skills and I don't have the tool to reem the knuckle out on the flip kit and by the way I sold my tires and bought the trail grapplers

Yo I love the help thanks ...but this repair is gonna be done by adams jeep....0 welding skills and I don't have the tool to reem the knuckle out on the flip kit and by the way I sold my tires and bought the trail grapplers

Traitor!!! How dare you leave the mud grappler world! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yo and the same to you if you ever need help give me a shout bro !

Welcome to the quiet per club

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom