The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Steve thats a very similar aetup to what I want to do. Build a fuse box similar to the spod or the offroad engineering and hook it all to an a pillar switch board.

Looks great sir :thumb:

Sent from my phone?

Why do you need silicone around the skins? To keep water from grtting trapped behind them?

Sent from my phone?

Why do you need silicone around the skins? To keep water from grtting trapped behind them?

Sent from my phone?

Yep exactly. They are tight to the body as is but it's extra protection from it getting trapped and rusting out the body.

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome vid! Thank god I got a locker going in! It will make that a little easier next time lol

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks, you did the hard part.

I was just talking about you doing this with no lockers to a guy I work with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks, you did the hard part.

I was just talking about you doing this with no lockers to a guy I work with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Haha thanks, I will always try not to use the locker unless I'm really stuck like I was at the very end. I look at a locker as an almost last resort with last resort being the winch lol

Sent from my iPhone

I know someone with a 3.5 bds lift and 35's who thought they were hot shi because they did that. But she had front and rear lockers. I don't like her too much so seeing you do it without lockers was nice.

Btw can I ride with you sometime in the spring to hear how loud the mud grapplers are. The more I see your Jeep the more I want those tires.

Sent from my phone?

I know someone with a 3.5 bds lift and 35's who thought they were hot shi because they did that. But she had front and rear lockers. I don't like her too much so seeing you do it without lockers was nice.

Btw can I ride with you sometime in the spring to hear how loud the mud grapplers are. The more I see your Jeep the more I want those tires.

Sent from my phone?

Yea absolutely just remind me around then and we can do it some weekend or one weekend at Rausch when I camp next year

Sent from my iPhone

Last night I installed my ufo's. I originally only ordered ones for the tailgate but I guess I ordered 2 sets lol so I did the hood as well. Looks really good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780279.856594.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780315.831607.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Well with the help of Drew from EVO today I was able to figure out exactly where I needed to silicone today. It should all be sealed up and good to go now. Thanks again drew!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384811409.538411.jpg

Side note- I never want to work with silicone ever again as it is the messiest shit ever lol

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom