Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

OMG!!!!! Really! What a fucking dick head!!!!! Hope they arrest him for scamming people, and also what a Dbag for using veterans for his scam

I was just reading it about an hour ago. He must be feeling something. Maybe that $421 in his pocket or the key chain on his jeep keys!
I have nothing bad to say about Rebel and it has nothing to do with this thread but 5 weeks to " build" his jeep with those upgrades?

I have nothing bad to say about Rebel and it has nothing to do with this thread but 5 weeks to " build" his jeep with those upgrades?

I believe the actual wrench time was only two weekends. The rest of the time was wait time for parts to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the video. If I'm trolling, then you follow under the same definition with you calling out his lack of confidence and his "gold watch"...

As for who I am? Just a guy that jumped into this conversation and saw a lot of personal attacks being made after the "offender" was banned, and a point was made... It's things like letting this thread go on for over 30 pages that give users here a bad reputation... Even though I'm a Vet, I really have no dog in this fight one way or another....

To my knowledge the offender was never banned here.

- Jason

"from the tip of his trunk to the end of his tail" I have seen the elephant!

WAYALIFE - Eddie and Cindy will always have my full support. :yup:

I believe the actual wrench time was only two weekends. The rest of the time was wait time for parts to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, this dude is running a chinaflex lift. probably had to wait for the container ship to dock from overseas..:idontknow:

Can't believe what he has gotten away with and for so long. Raising awareness eh :crazyeyes: And apparently i'm a minion that joined a cult :idontknow:

yeah, this dude is running a chinaflex lift. probably had to wait for the container ship to dock from overseas..:idontknow:

The first one was broken. But TF has great customer service and after calling sent a new part for free. Lol.

- Jason

:cheesy: You just gotta love how none of these guys can get their stories straight. :crazy eyes:

This was just posted as clarification

Originally Posted by JcrOffroad
However, I have met Robert and hung out with him for several days at Easter Jeep Safari. He is as genuine of a person as I have met! His passion is to support our troops, vets and families, and I saw this everyday I was around him at EJS.

(Copied and pasted from FHJ website)
Even though we were only able to attend one day of the Easter Jeep Safari expo in Moab,*....

Huh? Was it one day or several? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding?

Sent from my unstable mind
Expo and Safari aren't the same thing. Expo goes on for two days, Safari is all week. Robert was at the expo for a day, in Moab for longer.
~Daryl

~Woodrow~

JFC

This jackass can't even keep his shit straight from page to page:

From the already existing "about" page:*

From the newly created Q&A page:

Please for the love of God will this guys sponsors (including JKF) just call a spade a spade and cut him loose?

Wonder how long before this is edited. I'll take some photo proof.

JFC

Please for the love of God will this guys sponsors (including JKF) just call a spade a spade and cut him loose?

X's 2. Sponsors should run from him like he has herpes on crabs on open sores.

JFC

on an earlier page, didn't Overlander or Sharkey post a screen shot of an old Scion forum post? Where he was soliciting 6 cash "donations"?

To my knowledge the offender was never banned here.

- Jason

He has been lurking over here all day. He posted a screen shot over on JK-F , on what one our members said. Did not help his cause over there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom