WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

Is thats a quick release zip tie for easy access?

If you're not living your dead already!

No just a heavy duty zip tie. It just keeps the thing from moving around. Just tight enough to stop rattles, but the fire extinguisher slides right out of it. The top end of the FE has a neck that goes into a u-bracket that came with it, that's the part that really holds it down in place. It seriously takes one second to pull it out of the Jeep.

No just a heavy duty zip tie. It just keeps the thing from moving around. Just tight enough to stop rattles, but the fire extinguisher slides right out of it. The top end of the FE has a neck that goes into a u-bracket that came with it, that's the part that really holds it down in place. It seriously takes one second to pull it out of the Jeep.

Lol i was kidding

I agree. I would love to take the doors off for the open air feeling, but hate the look of it. Maybe if I busted out the back glass and put safari straps, it would look cooler.

This guy might be able to pull it off, lol. He's on 42s and chopped the back off completely.

View attachment 230838

That's pretty damn good looking...

Not for my Jeep, but I got the kid a winch for his rig for Christmas. He's been wanting one forever. Got the mount bolted on. Turns out that it's a Rancho bracket. The stabilizer on the wife's Jeep had different bolts so I didn't use the bracket for that. Worked out perfect.

IMG_20161116_162949_777.jpg

Not for my Jeep, but I got the kid a winch for his rig for Christmas. He's been wanting one forever. Got the mount bolted on. Turns out that it's a Rancho bracket. The stabilizer on the wife's Jeep had different bolts so I didn't use the bracket for that. Worked out perfect.

View attachment 231189

Thats priceless[emoji106]🏻

Going elephant hunting? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's moose I worry about. They're more aggressive than bears here. I do a lot of backpacking and that's my "piece of mind." I run into moose close to everytime I go. So even now in the Jeep I am in some of the same areas, so I figure I might as well carry that same gun.

Top Bottom