WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

Is that bright overhead light part of that new garage door opener, or is an add on? Can't really tell from the picture. Looks like it was really helpful.

That's great. Coming along nicely!

Congrats on the progress. Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome! Congrats on getting her fired up! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Light at the end of the tunnel! Good to hear!

Sweet!!!

Good job!

Thanks.

If you hurry you might be able to get done in time to meet up with jkuone!:yup:

Lol. Yeah, maybe that's why he hasn't responded for awhile... He's out on the trail waiting for a knife fight. 🤪

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I for one can say that I love the way your "station wagon" is coming along. Be careful, if you do run into him he might "take your soul" 🤣

For sure. I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Awesome Doug! Of not too nosey....how much do you think you saved doing this yourself. Would you do it again?

I would prefer NOT to do it again. I probably saved 2000-2500 bucks.

Last engine swap I did professionally booked for about 16hrs. At $100/hr that's a cool $1600 savings. Dealers are closer to $150 so $2400

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep. Right about there.

Is that bright overhead light part of that new garage door opener, or is an add on? Can't really tell from the picture. Looks like it was really helpful.

It's just the picture. It's a nice LED light that came with the opener, but the other lights in the garage helped too.

Looking good! Almost there! Plenty of time to hit a couple trails before the white shit gets to deep. Good job!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice, glad you got it up and running. That’s a big project

Thanks. I hope to get out soon. I need it.

Awesome job! You turned that around pretty damn quick! Congrats

Man, that seemed to go by pretty quickly. Nice work! :clap2:

Thanks. I agree, it seemed to go quickly. I expected to spend more time on it. Luckily it was a direct swap and I marked everything. Also, with the new place, the garage is deep enough that I can just leave my tools where they need to be and know where everything is. That saves a bunch of time.

Top Bottom