Wines of the Week

Ok, I know that it’s only 9:00am on Christmas Eve, but I have to deglaze the tenderloin pan! 🤣

IMG_6185.jpg

It’s a rough life!

Good times last night with family.

IMG_4043.jpg

Wife hooked me up with some of these. [emoji33][emoji16]MTG will be happy since I won't be afraid to hide these stems. [emoji6][emoji485]

IMG_4059.jpg

I don’t believe that I’ve ever had a Rose from South Africa. Interesting!

Right! Me either. In fact, I have a hard time finding good rosés in general. This is a Carignan blend. The price is right on this one and I'd recommend just on price point. The fact it's from SA is a cool twist. [emoji106]

Last edited:
New Years Eve starting...

Nice body, clean finish. A good farewell to one year.

Attachments

• 20171231_184611.jpg
    20171231_184611.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 59
Still on the road home from Barstow. Slow rolling it and making pit stops.

View attachment 288855.

Was great hanging out Dan. Your daughter is seriously too cute. My wife and I think you need to get her on TV.

That place is awesome. Posted several from their wine club. Great cabs, Grenache and Mourvèdre. Nice GSM too. [emoji485] let me know if you ever want anything from their as I can get club pricing and specials. [emoji106]

Thanks Jason.

Was great hanging with you guys. Les and I were just saying how we liked seeing your kids so excited and into this wayalife. Yea Emily was firing on all cylinders yesterday that’s for sure. As soon as we left last night she crashed on my shoulder and didn’t even make it to our room. Haha

Was great hanging out Dan. Your daughter is seriously too cute. My wife and I think you need to get her on TV.

That place is awesome. Posted several from their wine club. Great cabs, Grenache and Mourvèdre. Nice GSM too. [emoji485] let me know if you ever want anything from their as I can get club pricing and specials. [emoji106]

I have to agree...your daughter was too cute...and extremely well behaved...

Thanks Jason.

Was great hanging with you guys. Les and I were just saying how we liked seeing your kids so excited and into this wayalife. Yea Emily was firing on all cylinders yesterday that’s for sure. As soon as we left last night she crashed on my shoulder and didn’t even make it to our room. Haha

Amy and I were talking about how our kids were just 8 when we started jeeping with this group and how quickly they loved it. Family that Jeeps together, stays together. [emoji41]

Hey Ed, hopefully there was no particular order. [emoji6] Amy and I thought this Pinot was very nice.

Was great meeting you and thanks again for the PNW sampler. [emoji33][emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Hopefully you can make it down for more runs in the future. [emoji106][emoji41]

IMG_4131.jpg

Top Bottom