WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Alright so 3" Evo coils and Rancho's are on!! Looks like I can go on sat!! I know the advanced is booked up, could I run with the scenic group? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453744649.293519.jpg

Like usual, I'm waiting till the week of a trip do modify my Jeep. Hopefully getting my C gussets welded on before Friday lol

What time are you guys meeting up to hit the trails on sat? Is it cool if I tag along on the scenic run? I know the intermediate group is full.

What time are you guys meeting up to hit the trails on sat? Is it cool if I tag along on the scenic run? I know the intermediate group is full.

We'll get ya in a group for sure. My game plan is to meet at the store at 8:30, to be able to head to trails by 9.

Are we meeting at the store on Friday?

Depends on who all is riding. If it's just a couple of us, might meet at the cabin. PM me your number.

**for anyone else planning on riding Friday (around 1-ish) make sure I have your number so we can plan a meet up.

Depends on who all is riding. If it's just a couple of us, might meet at the cabin. PM me your number.

**for anyone else planning on riding Friday (around 1-ish) make sure I have your number so we can plan a meet up.

Will do bud!

Top Bottom