WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

I am interested. In winrock meet. I have done some trails around Royal blue and home area of tri cities. Would stock 10a Ruby with intermediate experience driver be able to do with out sheet metal damage? Lol
I dunno! My first time I left my left rear fender on 44! Ha! Lots of fun getting though the trails! Need a winch for sure! This will be a blast!

I am interested. In winrock meet. I have done some trails around Royal blue and home area of tri cities. Would stock 10a Ruby with intermediate experience driver be able to do with out sheet metal damage? Lol

Welcome to Wayalife! You shouldn't have an issue running with the Intermediate group. As long as you're ok with some scrapes to the skids!! MattMC has stock Hard Rock in that group as well. Let me know and I will add you to the list.

Change of plans. I have gotten off of work. So I will be there on Saturday. Now all I need is new brake lines and a rock rail... Trevor, is there any way that there can be another to the advanced group?

Looks like I will be making this! Blackturd is back up and driving

Awesome! I was going to text you today to see if you got everything with your shaft sorted out.

Change of plans. I have gotten off of work. So I will be there on Saturday. Now all I need is new brake lines and a rock rail... Trevor, is there any way that there can be another to the advanced group?

Since you were originally down, I will add ya back! Glad you were able to work things out.

Looks like we're going to have some wintery conditions out there!!

Hey Trevor, is there any way you could add me to the advanced group for Saturday only?

We should be able to make it work, but let me verify everyone's attendance before I say one way or another.

We might end up splitting into groups, depending on trail conditions and number of people.

A friend said they had 6+ this afternoon & we've got another round coming so we may just get to play in the snow too!

I dont know about TN, but in central KY were forecast 8-14" this friday, but then hi 40's by the end of next week. Im betting on a sloppy mess...

Top Bottom