WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

We were up there in Dec and 16 was a bear. We had to use the bypass and that wasn't too easy. Add in snow/ ice that will be a real mother humper.

I have two friends that said they would like to come along in the Intermediate/Scenic Group .one is a jeep the other is land rover .
would that be alright . but they dont know for sure yet . Thanks and its snowing big time 85 miles north right now. My son and I are looking foward to this .

I have two friends that said they would like to come along in the Intermediate/Scenic Group .one is a jeep the other is land rover .
would that be alright . but they dont know for sure yet . Thanks and its snowing big time 85 miles north right now. My son and I are looking foward to this .

Shouldn't be a problem. Just let me know. Just make just the Land Rover guy is good with a good ribbing! ;)

Anyone coming to this run possibly want a Rubicon sway bar? Motor still works so it could be wired to work off a button. Asking $300 for it
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453663128.924929.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453663145.176136.jpg

EDIT: Matt I think ya need a back up lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom