WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Trevor, do you know anything about the overlook? I think we will run up there one night since it's supposed to be clear. A friend that goes to Windrock a lot says it's a great view.

Trevor, do you know anything about the overlook? I think we will run up there one night since it's supposed to be clear. A friend that goes to Windrock a lot says it's a great view.

There's a couple of different "overlook" areas. The majority of them aren't the easiest to get to, not hard, just not a gravel road. The run Friday afternoon will hit a couple of those, Panther Rock and The Flats. We'll probably be getting to The Flats right around sunset. It's an incredible view.

You going to make it for Friday?

Hey guys, looks like I'm not going to make it to Windrock until Sat. Afternoon. Any chance a few of you guys are doing a night run or hopefully some will be able to ride on Sunday ..I was there this past weekend checking out the snow. Work is getting in the way of play.[emoji36]

Well, I haven't ruled it out completely but the part I'm really but shouldn't be concerned about is "is the airing up part" of the powerplant. I'm sure I can find some air when I'm done.

StoneJKUR didn't have a problem with the powerplant last time we were up there. We will figure something out for sure though.

Well, I haven't ruled it out completely but the part I'm really but shouldn't be concerned about is "is the airing up part" of the powerplant. I'm sure I can find some air when I'm done.

They have an air station by the campground office. I do think it runs on quarters or tokens though.

I wouldn't worry about having difficulty airing up. Trevor usually brings his compressor. That's how most of us aired up last time.

They have an air station by the campground office. I do think it runs on quarters or tokens though.

I wouldn't worry about having difficulty airing up. Trevor usually brings his compressor. That's how most of us aired up last time.

What Matt said! I'm bringing my portable, I'm sure jkwebbie will bring his too. We'll get you aired up man.

Just saw this,I'm really hoping a few of you can ride on Sunday . I can't make it till sat afternoon ...

I'll message you my number. Depending on when you get there Saturday, we can probably get you linked up with a group. I'm sure there will be some folks that will head out Sunday morning to ride a bit.

Trevor you can add Mike and I to the going list. We are gonna meet up with Harrison once we get a into TN. We probably be there around 7:30-8 and we will most likely come straight to the cabin to hang out for a bit.

EDIT: If I remember Ill bring a little compressor I have just in case.

Yea buddy, we will figure it out. I don't have that either lol

What Matt said! I'm bringing my portable, I'm sure jkwebbie will bring his too. We'll get you aired up man.

I'll message you my number. Depending on when you get there Saturday, we can probably get you linked up with a group. I'm sure there will be some folks that will head out Sunday morning to ride a bit.

That would be great, looking forward to meeting some new Offroad heads. Be going solo for to long.

OK so the screen on my phone took a shit again. Won't have a replacement till monday. The phone still works, I just can't see the screen. If anyone needs to get a hold off me, call me. If you text me, I can't see it.

Last edited:
OK so the screen on my phone took a shit again. Won't have a replacement till monday. The phone still works, I just can't see the screen. If anyone needs to get a hold off me, call me. If you text me, I can't see it.

You probably shouldn't tell all your buddies that, you might get a lot of dick pics and stuff lol

Top Bottom