WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

I wish I could join you guys...I'm going traveling for work again for a Pre-run.

I hope you all have a great time!

My current trail plans, depending on weather.

Advanced:
Friday- G66 to 51 to G52 to 72 to G55 to 61 to 63 to 54b to 66 (54a will be an option if anyone wants to give it a shot) to The Flats

Saturday- 35 to 26 to G26 to 44 to 43 loop to G6 to G5 to 22 to 21

Intermediate:
Friday- G66 to 51 to G53 to 53 to G55 to 61 to 62 to 66 to The Flats

Saturday- 22 to G5 to G6 to 27 to G26 to 26 to G6 to G5 to G37 to 19 to G20 to 4

Should be alot more fun this time around

Haha this is true! Especially since I'm not stock lol

The funny part is that I had it on the list not knowing there's a history there.

Haha yea. That's when me and Matt first met. Trail 35 was the first trail we hit. I was stock on 32s and he had his small lift with 34s. We both had a hard ass time with that trail but was real fun. If I remember it correctly, there's like 2-3 different lines you can take on that trail, so some of the easy guys can make it up it too, just will take some good spotting and rock stacking, which I need to return the favor to some guys since Matt and the other guys stacked a lot of rocks for me the first time we went out lol.

Haha this is true! Especially since I'm not stock lol

Haha yea. That's when me and Matt first met. Trail 35 was the first trail we hit. I was stock on 32s and he had his small lift with 34s. We both had a hard ass time with that trail but was real fun. If I remember it correctly, there's like 2-3 different lines you can take on that trail, so some of the easy guys can make it up it too, just will take some good spotting and rock stacking, which I need to return the favor to some guys since Matt and the other guys stacked a lot of rocks for me the first time we went out lol.

Should be good fun!

Man, looks like a good time is coming. Wish I could join you guys. Maybe there will a little snow to make it a little more interesting. :sly: :D

Should be good fun!

Oh yea man! Windrock is hands down my favorite place to wheel.

Man, looks like a good time is coming. Wish I could join you guys. Maybe there will a little snow to make it a little more interesting. :sly: :D

Haha it was a sloppy wet mess when me and Matt were there last year. There was even a little snow on the ground in some places there. Here's a pic of some of the snow and a pic of mine and Matt's Jeep after the entire day of wheeling

Attachments

• 1453083319066.jpg
    1453083319066.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 1453083374372.jpg
    1453083374372.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 76
I love going up there especially when it isn't smoking hot. Haven't ever tried the trails when there was snow. Maybe I can :make the next pre-run or even head over late Feb or early Mar. Just need to get Uncle Sam on board with jeeping. Lol

I am interested. In winrock meet. I have done some trails around Royal blue and home area of tri cities. Would stock 10a Ruby with intermediate experience driver be able to do with out sheet metal damage? Lol

Top Bottom