WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

So excited!!

That pic looks like a ton of jeeps, then I counted only 19! We are gonna have 11 more??!!!! Wow.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

It was last years run. We had 21 but 2 left a day early to go shopping. :doh:

How do you guys keep stuff from flying around in the back of your Jeep while your crawling over the rocks? :thinking:

How do you guys keep stuff from flying around in the back of your Jeep while your crawling over the rocks? :thinking:

Everything, and I mean everything gets tied down. Get some soft sided tool bags for stuff and run a strap through the handle. If there is even one thing not tied down, it can become a lethal projectile in a rollover.

My best friend got hit in the head with a can of spaghetti-o's when I rolled my fj40 in Johnson valley. Lucky for us both, everything else was tied down.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:
Everything, and I mean everything gets tied down. Get some soft sided tool bags for stuff and run a strap through the handle. If there is even one thing not ties down, it can become a lethal projectile in a rollover.

My best friend got hit in the head with a can of spaghetti-o's when I rolled my fj40 in Johnson valley. Lucky for us both, everything else was tied down.

I've been looking for a spider-web type cargo cover that can be tied down on the internet to no avail.
I'll keep looking.

I've been looking for a spider-web type cargo cover that can be tied down on the internet to no avail.
I'll keep looking.

I am always able to get a ratchet strap or two through everything if you pack creatively.

I also have some drawered boxes that I will have everything in to make it easier to access the little stuff.

I use a cargo net from Harbor Freight that works pretty well.

Thanks, I'll look there.

Been packing the Jeep all day and sorting out what to take and what not - along with tools and spares.

Then I realized - if this rigs rolls it would take days to pick all this crap up!

Ahhh man!!! I am so ready. Spent all day in the garage today working on stuff, and same plan for tomorrow!!!!

Everything, and I mean everything gets tied down. Get some soft sided tool bags for stuff and run a strap through the handle. If there is even one thing not tied down, it can become a lethal projectile in a rollover.

Would have been luckier had you NOT rolled. 😉

I got a cargo net a couple weeks back and I'm going tomorrow to get some various size storage tubs. Between the two and some ratchet straps hoping to not have much loose in the back.

- Jason

Would have been luckier had you NOT rolled. 😉

I got a cargo net a couple weeks back and I'm going tomorrow to get some various size storage tubs. Between the two and some ratchet straps hoping to not have much loose in the back.

- Jason

Well- when you flirt with the laws of physics like we do, it's not a question of "if", more a question of "when" will you roll. Sometimes you know that a line you are taking has a risk of a flop, but more often than not, people roll on stuff that they never thought they would have. Best to just prepare for it, so IF it happens, you can walk away.

All that being said, I really should get my cage in!

Eddie, or Adam- if you could remove me from the list of people dropping off doors at camp wayalife that would be great.

I have plans to go straight to the hotel now.

Thank you!!

Top Bottom