WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

My list is extend breather tubes, get tires balanced, get front driveshaft checked out(feeling a vibration at or above 80mph),change spark plugs( plug wires can wait til later)

I am soooo looking forward to this trip as it will probably be my last trip for
A while since me and my wife are expecting our second child at the end of July

That job (tranny skid) wasn't easy for me.
Glad I did it as well for the Rubicon.

I hate to say it, but I had a shop do the tranny skid for me. I tried on 2 different occasions to get the nuts off the tranny mount so I can lift it with a jack. I just couldn't loosen those nuts no matter what I tried. Decided to spend the $110 on labor instead of trying to force it with a crow bar or BFH.

I hate to say it, but I had a shop do the tranny skid for me. I tried on 2 different occasions to get the nuts off the tranny mount so I can lift it with a jack. I just couldn't loosen those nuts no matter what I tried. Decided to spend the $110 on labor instead of trying to force it with a crow bar or BFH.

I'll be on attempt two tomorrow night. Ttfhell and I tried last week, but realized I was missing a key bracket. Drew@ore sent it out. Should be straight forward as we had the thing damn near installed.

- Jason

My list consists of...

Drive 500 miles between tomorrow and thursday morning
Install quarter pounder
Install winch
Remove hard top and put on trek top

I think thats all... lol. Going to be a busy weekend and week.

I'll be on attempt two tomorrow night. Ttfhell and I tried last week, but realized I was missing a key bracket. Drew@ore sent it out. Should be straight forward as we had the thing damn near installed.

- Jason

My first try was quite frustrating getting to the ones under the crossmember. (takes a combo of the right extensions and universal joints)
Didn't seal very well so I took the entire tranny pan off, changed out the filter and reinstalled with new RTV.
Much better and the filter has been changed!

My list consists of...

Drive 500 miles between tomorrow and thursday morning
Install quarter pounder
Install winch
Remove hard top and put on trek top

I think thats all... lol. Going to be a busy weekend and week.

Wow! That's a bunch, wish I could help.

My list is extend breather tubes, get tires balanced, get front driveshaft checked out(feeling a vibration at or above 80mph),change spark plugs( plug wires can wait til later)

I am soooo looking forward to this trip as it will probably be my last trip for
A while since me and my wife are expecting our second child at the end of July

Congrats! :clap2:

The vibration at speed is probably your tires.

So f#cking pissed! A/C at home is not cooling correctly! Getting someone to come check it out tomorrow. I hope it's a cheap and affordable fix! Dammm...F me...:/

sent while sitting on the crapper

So f#cking pissed! A/C at home is not cooling correctly! Getting someone to come check it out tomorrow. I hope it's a cheap and affordable fix! Dammm...F me...:/

I had that happen last summer $$$$ later I had the unit replaced because it grounded out. High acid levels in the line so they had to flush the lines as well. Good luck my friend.

Is the condensing unit motor running? If not most cases turn out to be simple 25$ capacitor has toasted. Make sure they check that first.

Top Bottom