WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Well as luck would have it, a career advancement opportunity has come up as of yesterday. This will require studying and preparation for a panel. Needless to say, as excited as I am about this opportunity, it means I have to cancel my trip. Sorry fellas hopefully I can head up in a few months....
:bang head:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402494663.717943.jpg

Well as luck would have it, a career advancement opportunity has come up as of yesterday. This will require studying and preparation for a panel. Needless to say, as excited as I am about this opportunity, it means I have to cancel my trip. Sorry fellas hopefully I can head up in a few months....
View attachment 87245

Congrats in the opportunity! A little sacrifice now on this trip may bring you more toys with the extra cash for future trips!

View attachment 87245

Bummed you won't be making it, but congrats on the opportunity Frank! :thumb:

View attachment 87245

I was looking forward to wheeling with you. Congrats though.

Why did you black out the details? It's not everyday you can be lead stripper at the Taj Manhal. 😉😂😂

- Jason

View attachment 87245

What are you talking about? Bring your books...we'll help you study. ;)

I'm too lazy to go back and look through this crazy long thread, but I received some PMs a while back and thought I saw a couple people looking for a room to split. I have a 2bed room to split or can cancel it and split yours...PM me ASAP figure out the details.

Question, since I am going to be camping in the area this weekend. I see you guys are bringing firewood. I just checked the FS page and it is saying:

Fire Restrictions are in effect on the Tahoe National Forest on June 1, 2014. Campfires and barbeques are only allowed in designated sites. For the list of sites and further restriction information, click here to view the Forest Order.

Do you guys just risk it, or does this mean an existing fire ring is OK?

Question, since I am going to be camping in the area this weekend. I see you guys are bringing firewood. I just checked the FS page and it is saying:

Do you guys just risk it, or does this mean an existing fire ring is OK?

Rubicon springs is private property. They tell you if it's allowed or not.

Top Bottom