WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

What You Will Need to Bring
• Camping gear
• Food / Water for you and your occupants for the duration of the trip
• WAG bags
• Warm / cold weather clothing
• A means to haul out your trash + room to carry it out
• Firewood
• $30 ($15 per night per vehicle fee at Rubicon Springs)
• A good attitude and a willingness to be a part of our group

When and where do you pay the $15 camping fee? Is it the envelope in the slot kind of thing at Rubicon Springs? Cash only I suppose.

AND:
Have you guys thought about the logistics of 30 something Jeeps, possibly 60 something people and the availability of camping spots up at the Springs? Are there marked campsites, or group sites? Will Adam have his Maid outfit on to serve coffee in the morning?
Just wondering.

What You Will Need to Bring
• Camping gear
• Food / Water for you and your occupants for the duration of the trip
• WAG bags
• Warm / cold weather clothing
• A means to haul out your trash + room to carry it out
• Firewood
• $30 ($15 per night per vehicle fee at Rubicon Springs)
• A good attitude and a willingness to be a part of our group

When and where do you pay the $15 camping fee? Is it the envelope in the slot kind of thing at Rubicon Springs? Cash only I suppose.

AND:
Have you guys thought about the logistics of 30 something Jeeps, possibly 60 something people and the availability of camping spots up at the Springs? Are there marked campsites, or group sites? Will Adam have his Maid outfit on to serve coffee in the morning?
Just wondering.

There is a guy at rubicon springs that will come around and collect money.

There is plenty of room for 30 jeeps.

No marked sites.

If you're lucky I'll bring the maid outfit. ;)

In case anyone is nervous...I picked up a set of front and rear Rubi axle shafts in case of a break. I will be more than happy to "help a brother out" and share these in case of one of y'all breaking. It may still be good idea for another set though for added insurance.

1402109543947.jpg

In case anyone is nervous...I picked up a set of front and rear Rubi axle shafts in case of a break. I will be more than happy to "help a brother out" and share these in case of one of y'all breaking. It may still be good idea for another set though for added insurance.

View attachment 86740

That's cool Chris. 👍 There are at least 3-4 more sets that I know of and maybe more on top of that? I've been looking and haven't found any over the last couple months.

- Jason

Awesome Strizz. You DA man.

And for those who care to partake. I am bringing these to share for our trip.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402110672.707600.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402110682.155045.jpg

(Yes the one missing is just me "checking to make sure they aren't poisoned")

Top Bottom