WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Our 12 hour flight home from Germany last Saturday left my wife and I with rather severe colds. Just love that airline air that's been recycled through 400 stinkin' noses and infected lungs. We sure hope to be better by next week, would hate to miss this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well my wife and I will be on the trail after a poker run we are doing on Saturday. I'm sure I won't be able to miss 25-30 rigs cruising by :yup: we will be out there the same days but camping along the trail. Have fun everyone :thumb:

I don't practice criminal law. Complex commercial construction (civil) case that didn't settle. Long trial in August...a lot of pre-trial work to be done. I'm sorry I don't get to meet everyone as well. You will have a blast.

Bieber party won't be the same.

I want in! We can use my wife's completely blacked out and tinted minivan. It's actually quite fast, and perfect for heists/ rescues. View attachment 86241

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Same engine as the pre-2012s. Slap some 35s on it and I think your good. Lol 😉😂

- Jason

Our 12 hour flight home from Germany last Saturday left my wife and I with rather severe colds. Just love that airline air that's been recycled through 400 stinkin' noses and infected lungs. We sure hope to be better by next week, would hate to miss this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to hear that- I hope you get better and can make it. Tell your wife you guys have to go no matter whAt, because I owe you $5!

Same engine as the pre-2012s. Slap some 35s on it and I think your good. Lol 😉😂

- Jason

It's a 2014- It's got the 283hp pentastar. :)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Just a reminder for the first timers, while it's not a requirement it is nice if everyone brings one bundle of fire wood so that we don't freeze while we sit around and drink. :D

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

So far the only ones I know of that are planning to meet up on Saturday are,

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??
Scuba Steve??

If you plan to leave doors at eddies then you don't want to go with us.

I'll roll up with you guys. Which Bravo Burger?

I've seen you guys meet up there before. Just tossing this info out there. The Out Post cafe right next to the Pilot on 395 has damn good burgers, way better than the other place. Their Kobe beef burger is on point. Actually everything there is good.

Plus it's next to a gas station which is convenient.

I've seen you guys meet up there before. Just tossing this info out there. The Out Post cafe right next to the Pilot on 395 has damn good burgers, way better than the other place. Their Kobe beef burger is on point. Actually everything there is good.

Plus it's next to a gas station which is convenient.

I want breakfast at 7 am not a burger. ;)

Does someone know Eddie's address in Carson for Saturday by noon to drop the doors off?
I can imagine that's "insiders" info so maybe there will be a group PM with that info?

Or we can meet on a street corner at midnight in Carson to pass the doors along. :cheesy:

Does someone know Eddie's address in Carson for Saturday by noon to drop the doors off?
I can imagine that's "insiders" info so maybe there will be a group PM with that info?

Or we can meet on a street corner at midnight in Carson to pass the doors along. :cheesy:

Thanks, got it now.

Top Bottom