WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

It was a pothole I hit...think the body was in it already.

sent while sitting on the crapper

I thought running over the body in soft soil caused the pothole? Regardless, I'm sure it was a sight like no other. 😉

Luckily the king suspension made easy work of whatever it was. Or so the folklore goes. 😂

- Jason

That explains everything:D......so are you up for a covert op to rescue Sharkey from work?:cool:

I want in! We can use my wife's completely blacked out and tinted minivan. It's actually quite fast, and perfect for heists/ rescues. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401777017.538404.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

So far the only ones I know of that are planning to meet up on Saturday are,

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??
Scuba Steve??

If you plan to leave doors at eddies then you don't want to go with us.

Looks like plans have changed and I will be joining your caravan. Which bravo burger ?
Adelanto?

Difficult criminal case?
Sorry I don't get to meet you personally.

Who knows? Things may change in the next couple of days.

I don't practice criminal law. Complex commercial construction (civil) case that didn't settle. Long trial in August...a lot of pre-trial work to be done. I'm sorry I don't get to meet everyone as well. You will have a blast.

Top Bottom