WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Gotcha, makes sense. I thought cali went crazy and passed a law saying you can't burn deadfall or something. :D

There are some CA State Forests, such as Calaveras Big Trees, where you are not allows to scavenge deadfall and burn it. The service does keep that forest clean though.

Not sure why they have that rule though.

People get lynched for using "chips" in Santa Maria for cooking tri-tip.
It's Oak or grab a rope!
But then I'm a white guy and I've been told white guys can't BBQ anyways.

I will be bringing up a bunch of oak as well. Not bringing any means of cooking on it but I would be happy to bring up a few tri tips as well.

Me too. There are few things I enjoy as much as being out on the trail with old friends and new friends and capping it off with a few nights around the campfire.

Well, I'm officially out. :grayno:

That's it, I quit!!!

Seriously Shark man I was looking forward to finally meeting you. In any case, I'm sure there is something more important that needs to be taken care of besides hanging out with a bunch of us OC bitches.....

Well, I guess we have our mission to kidnap Sharkey from work! Sorry Sharkey, this happened to me last year and I missed a Rubicon trip. If you feel a needle in your neck and bag over your head, just go with it!:D;)

Well, I guess we have our mission to kidnap Sharkey from work! Sorry Sharkey, this happened to me last year and I missed a Rubicon trip. If you feel a needle in your neck and bag over your head, just go with it!:D;)

He's going to feel a foot in his ass when I see him next.

:cheesy:

Top Bottom