WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

How's the side wall comparison ? And the roundness ?

The 37x13.50 Cooper STT Pros come in a Range E sidewall and so they are much thicker and tougher like a 37x13.50 Toyo MT would be. 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers are only Range C and that's why you see so many of them have sidewall failures. As far as roundness goes, it's hard to say for sure just yet being that the only set we've run are the ones on our Renegade and they were mounted onto steel wheels. Granted, they balanced fine but what I really want to know is how these new 37x13.50's will feel after mounting them up on our ATX Chamber Pro II's. It's be great if they just felt balanced like our Toyos do but, I'd be just as happy if they can just be balanced on a machine.

What I do like most about the Coopers STT Pro is that they're about $350 a tire where as a Nitto Trail Grappler is about $400. See links below:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...37x13.50x17&sprefix=cooper+stt+pro+37,aps,213

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...37x12.50x17&qid=1456782952&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Over 5 tires, that $250 and almost the cost of another tire.

The balance has me very curious as well, mainly since I dont really have any shops locally that will touch 37s.

The balance has me very curious as well, mainly since I dont really have any shops locally that will touch 37s.

Well, hopefully I'll be able to let you know soon. Look what just arrived! Kind of a big truck just for a pallet of tires :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456786370.134929.jpg

I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you get them all mounted. Eventually I'm looking to make the jump to 37"s and the price is better than the trail grapplers.

I was looking at the e rated Toyos or trail graps again. Interested to hear how the coops perform on the rocks etc. Probably hard to say how the longevity will be though....do they have a mileage rating?

My trail grapplers are just starting to run low with about 37k on them. They are wearing great though and still have easily another 10k. But as a daily, and road trip miles, that's not very long for me.

If you can believe it, yes :doh: :rolleyes2:

We ordered up a new set of Cooper STT Pro's and they should be in today. We just broke down all our Nitto Trail Grapplers off of the Chambers in preparation to mounting the new tires. What sucks is that 2 of the Trail Grappler are brand new and one of them we had just installed not too long ago :crazyeyes:

37s? Let me know. I might be interested in 2 as I still hold out hope that Shittybuilt releases their trailer this summer. But from what I've heard, that isn't likely to happen. :grayno:

Top Bottom