WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Comparing that stock air intake to an old round air filter makes me wonder, "what's with all the extra chambers and tubes"?

I believe the extra chambers are there to collect any water that might find its way past the air box and into the intake tube. Kind of a cool idea but it does make me wonder if they were added because of problems the engineers were seeing with the 3.6L motor or if they were just being thoughtful and added them as a preventative measure.

I believe the extra chambers are there to collect any water that might find its way past the air box and into the intake tube. Kind of a cool idea but it does make me wonder if they were added because of problems the engineers were seeing with the 3.6L motor or if they were just being thoughtful and added them as a preventative measure.

They're muffling chambers to keep the intake quieter. The factory intake is still pretty loud though.

Can't wait to hear the sound clips Eddie! Sold the Evolution system off of my JK due to it being just a bit too loud inside the Jeep for the kids. Installed my stock system, but I'd still like an aftermarket setup that gets rid of the "trash can" behind the rear axle.

Did some testing today and took some video as well. Hopefully we can get them posted soon.

Wait, what ? Is that Rubicat running with a stock evap skid and not an aftermarket one. Hummmm interesting.
Can't wait for the sound clips. Im interested in this exhaust too.

LOL!! We are running ALL our factory skids. Of course, we're just mall crawlers so it's no big deal :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456714974.695061.jpg

Did some testing today and took some video as well. Hopefully we can get them posted soon.

Can't wait to hear it! Hopefully it's got a little sound and not completely silent. Of course, I'd be running the tailpipe to the rear bumper.

Top Bottom