WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

37s? Let me know. I might be interested in 2 as I still hold out hope that Shittybuilt releases their trailer this summer. But from what I've heard, that isn't likely to happen. :grayno:

I thought they were 40's. :thinking:

I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you get them all mounted. Eventually I'm looking to make the jump to 37"s and the price is better than the trail grapplers.

We have them on our Renegade and so far, really like them a lot. It is why we decided to give them a try on our JK. We're definitely eager to test them out :yup:

I was looking at the e rated Toyos or trail graps again. Interested to hear how the coops perform on the rocks etc. Probably hard to say how the longevity will be though....do they have a mileage rating?

My trail grapplers are just starting to run low with about 37k on them. They are wearing great though and still have easily another 10k. But as a daily, and road trip miles, that's not very long for me.

Don't know what kind of lifespan they will have and probably won't have a good idea of that until we've run them for at least a year.

37s? Let me know. I might be interested in 2 as I still hold out hope that Shittybuilt releases their trailer this summer. But from what I've heard, that isn't likely to happen. :grayno:

Well, I haven't put much thought into selling them but if we do, I'd prefer to sell them as a set. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

I thought they were 40's. :thinking:

We are running 40's now but our last set of tires were 37's. We still have them, we just haven't been running them.

Well, I haven't put much thought into selling them but if we do, I'd prefer to sell them as a set. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

A "set" of new ones and a "set" of not so new ones. Sounds good to me. :cheesy:

Mounted mine up tonight without balance. Drove about 8 miles and they felt great, a lot better than my 35" trail graps. Didn't think I'd need balancing but then I hit 65 mph and I started picking up a little vibration. I put 27 psi in for tonight and chalk them tomorrow. Ground to center measures right at 17.5" at that psi. I still need to adjust the caster from the PR44 install, which I think will only improve how they feel. Hopefully I'll get to test them out on the trail this weekend.

What's UP with WAYALIFE : Photos on the GO!!

Mounted mine up tonight without balance. Drove about 8 miles and they felt great, a lot better than my 35" trail graps. Didn't think I'd need balancing but then I hit 65 mph and I started picking up a little vibration. I put 27 psi in for tonight and chalk them tomorrow. Ground to center measures right at 17.5" at that psi. I still need to adjust the caster from the PR44 install, which I think will only improve how they feel. Hopefully I'll get to test them out on the trail this weekend.

I run mine at 27 as well.

Unrelated to the thread, but funny story:
Jeep was at the dealership for a week not too long ago and I had a rental. Got it back and felt like my teeth were being rattled out of my head. Initially chalked it up to just not being used to it after driving a brand new rental for a week... Then I checked the pressure. Asshats had them at 50 PSI! Don't know why they even touched them.

I thought about it but then, I'm not really an active member and don't have very many posts. I'm pretty much just here for the free giveaways :crazyeyes:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] ..... Make sure you stop by and give us a wave![emoji37]

Damn, you're good! We came down last night hoping to catch the suds n grub. Took care of some work and passed through on our way up to the newbie run taking place tomorrow.

I've been so busy myself I haven't been on much and didn't know the run was planned. It was a blast last year and the kids want to go out on another trip like that. They are still talking about it...:). Have fun and stay dry. May get a little wet tomorrow night. Where are you guys staying this evening?

Damn, you're good! We came down last night hoping to catch the suds n grub. Took care of some work and passed through on our way up to the newbie run taking place tomorrow.

My shop is off the 5frwy in Santa Clarita, feel free to stop by and say hello[emoji6]

Top Bottom