WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

My mountain hardware tent is 15 years old and would withstand pretty much anything shy of an F4 tornado.

I have a lot of their gear. Damn good products. I'm a big fan of Big Agnes too when it comes to tents. Partially for lightweight though.

My mountain hardware tent is 15 years old and would withstand pretty much anything shy of an F4 tornado.

View attachment 191682

Yeah Mountain hardware makes great products. I had their monkey jacket and it flew out of the jeep on the I-15 on my way to a S&G in October of 2013. Had of for 7 years and hadn't faded or worn at all. I was tempted to turn around and get it but I figured it wasn't worth my life..haha.

I think everyone who went needs a new tent besides Eddie and Cindy and myself. Lol

:cheesy: That's because we were the only ones with smaller backpacking style tents. Everyone else had mini Taj Mahal's :crazyeyes: :D

My tent and sleeping bags are trashed. Already threw everything away.

LOL!! I'm sure you're not the only one :D

Can't go wrong with REI tents. I've slept many a nights in strong winds and thunderstorms and woke up dry and warm..:)

Yep, we've been through a lot of tents over the years and the REI one we have now has been holding up well for us.

We had an awesome time this weekend! Hope you've made it back home. Thank you for having us!

Took some time getting home as there was some awesome snow to play in up in the Mammoth area. Got in late but got home safe, it was great to have you and Ray out there with us over the weekend and look forward to seeing you again soon :cool:

Hey, just saw you guys driving in Reno. Everything ok? Curious what's up with the motorized scooter. :idontknow:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457474302.642554.jpg

Top Bottom