WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

You guys are making me feel lazy- all I accomplished today was going through the wayalife posts and websites deciding on all the stuff I need for my jeep that I can't afford! I meant to get lots of stuff done this weekend, but not feeling motivated yet after a week of antibiotics for sinus, lung, and eye infections. Maybe I just need to get out & take a ride to motivate me to get off my ass! This exhaust is definitely on my want list! Can't wait to hear what you guys think of it

I have quite a bit planned for next weekend, installing my PR44 housing, slabs and 37 trail graps hopefully and finishing up installing my CB with y'alls install write-up

Didn't you just do that for both Moby and Rubicat?..;)

If you can believe it, yes :doh: :rolleyes2:

We ordered up a new set of Cooper STT Pro's and they should be in today. We just broke down all our Nitto Trail Grapplers off of the Chambers in preparation to mounting the new tires. What sucks is that 2 of the Trail Grappler are brand new and one of them we had just installed not too long ago :crazyeyes:

We ordered up a new set of Cooper STT Pro's and they should be in today. We just broke down all our Nitto Trail Grapplers off of the Chambers in preparation to mounting the new tires. What sucks is that 2 of the Trail Grappler are brand new and one of them we had just installed not too long ago :crazyeyes:

That's what I thought. You really are a glutton for punishment. Damn all your sponsors and free parts keep you busy..;)...haha.

Pumped to see the coopers installed. While my nittos are not dead yet, and my spare is basically brand new...im lazy with rotating it in....I need to make up a decision soon for what to replace them with.

That's what I thought. You really are a glutton for punishment. Damn all your sponsors and free parts keep you busy..;)...haha.

:cheesy: See, what you don't know is that they also sponsor labor. I just can't show any pics of them or else they might get deported ;) :crazyeyes: :D

Pumped to see the coopers installed. While my nittos are not dead yet, and my spare is basically brand new...im lazy with rotating it in....I need to make up a decision soon for what to replace them with.

We're super excited to see them too. It'd be a nice change from what we've been running. I like how the Coopers are so much cheaper than a Trail Grappler and can be had in a 13.50 wide size too.

Maybe you can sell them on the classifieds here. Don't forget your Craigslist link!

Maybe you can sell them on the classifieds here. Don't forget your Craigslist link!

I thought about it but then, I'm not really an active member and don't have very many posts. I'm pretty much just here for the free giveaways :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: See, what you don't know is that they also sponsor labor. I just can't show any pics of them or else they might get deported ;) :crazyeyes: :D

We're super excited to see them too. It'd be a nice change from what we've been running. I like how the Coopers are so much cheaper than a Trail Grappler and can be had in a 13.50 wide size too.

How do you get cheaper than free?..;). Did you go with 37"s or 40"s?

How do you get cheaper than free?..;). Did you go with 37"s or 40"s?

LOL!! I don't think Cooper makes an STT in a 40 and even if they did, we've been wanting to go back to 37's for a while now. We just ran the 40's because we had them and wanted to do some extreme testing with the ProGrip brakes. Being that we just have a ProRock 44 up front, we don't feel comfortable wheeling Rubicat with tires that big - we know we'll break something.

LOL!! I don't think Cooper makes an STT in a 40 and even if they did, we've been wanting to go back to 37's for a while now. We just ran the 40's because we had them and wanted to do some extreme testing with the ProGrip brakes. Being that we just have a ProRock 44 up front, we don't feel comfortable wheeling Rubicat with tires that big - we know we'll break something.

Aren't u getting a free truss from Artec for you PR44 along with prototype titanium sleeves? That'll make it bullet proof. I can't wait to see them installed. It may give me another option when I go 37's. Especially if the price point is really nice..;). As of now I'm going to go with Nitto's. But that's only because you run them and in order for me to be allowed to stay here I have to follow everything you do..;). OK now back to my white paper I'm writing. I'd rather be installing tires..haha

I thought about it but then, I'm not really an active member and don't have very many posts. I'm pretty much just here for the free giveaways :crazyeyes:

Welcome to Wayalife. :standing wave:

Might I recommend a few threads. ;)

:cheesy::cheesy:

How's the side wall comparison ? And the roundness ?

Aren't u getting a free truss from Artec for you PR44 along with prototype titanium sleeves? That'll make it bullet proof.

:cheesy: That's great stuff.

Aren't u getting a free truss from Artec for you PR44 along with prototype titanium sleeves? That'll make it bullet proof. I can't wait to see them installed. It may give me another option when I go 37's. Especially if the price point is really nice..;). As of now I'm going to go with Nitto's. But that's only because you run them and in order for me to be allowed to stay here I have to follow everything you do..;). OK now back to my white paper I'm writing. I'd rather be installing tires..haha

Well, if you want to get technical, the truss is made out Kryptonite, not titanium and please don't let Nitto know that I'm now running Coopers - you know, with them being a sponsor and all, I don't think they'd appreciate it much :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Now that was funny! :clap2:

Top Bottom