Watcha cookin'?

I saw a cooking show a while ago showing how easy it is and have done it since. Even my mom was impressed, which was very hard to do, I assure you :shock:

Basically you cut the breast meat away from the carcass by cutting it from the top down and follow the contours of the rib cage. You end up with the two breast halves that you can put on a cutting board and
slice uniformely. Piece of cake actually. :thumb:

Edit: Ha, found the video - it was on Good Eats on the Food Network

[video]https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/channels/how-to-carve-a-turkey[/video]

Hey thanks! I’ll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since we will be traveling during this holiday, we decided to do a Christmas/Hanukkah dinner tonight with our friends and family in HI...prepping a 12 lb rib roast, cauliflower purée, roasted carrots & grape tomatoes, & green beans with pancetta...

Attachments

• IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 41
Since we will be traveling during this holiday, we decided to do a Christmas/Hanukkah dinner tonight with our friends and family in HI...prepping a 12 lb rib roast, cauliflower purée, roasted carrots & grape tomatoes, & green beans with pancetta...

Looks good Ed. Can’t wait for Christmas to get here so I can throw one of these on the smoker.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom