Watcha cookin'?

We did two smoked turkeys. They came out fantastic this year

View attachment 314953

While the turkeys came out great, there was an unfortunate casualty this year. While I was drying my knife, Mr Butterfingers dropped the damn thing. Of course, as sharp as this thing is I jumped out of the way so it didn't land on my foot. Wouldn't my luck be that it landed point down in the hardwood floor and broke the top right off. :furious3: Son of a bitch.

View attachment 314958

Dangit, does it have a warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We did two smoked turkeys. They came out fantastic this year

View attachment 314953

While the turkeys came out great, there was an unfortunate casualty this year. While I was drying my knife, Mr Butterfingers dropped the damn thing. Of course, as sharp as this thing is I jumped out of the way so it didn't land on my foot. Wouldn't my luck be that it landed point down in the hardwood floor and broke the top right off. :furious3: Son of a bitch.

View attachment 314958

Happy TG Jerry
See if the company can help you. I have the same thing with three of my Kramer’s and they will take care of it for me

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS can you give me the run down how to do this mostly correct? lol
View attachment 315575.

Bent tipped Shun to make you feel better Days.

If you are right handed, place right hand over meat and aggressively attack the meat with knife in left hand...always slicing with the grain

I forgot to add...if your right eye is your master eye, I would close it...just in case

Top Bottom