The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Kraken.. I'm actually thinking I might have to go with the Nitto tires. My BFG s are chunking way to bad... I'm watching MTG and FoxC s to see how they wear. Might shoot BFG a email to see if my batch had a compound issue or something.

2012jkfng702 said:
Looking good Kraken.. I'm actually thinking I might have to go with the Nitto tires. My BFG s are chunking way to bad... I'm watching MTG and FoxC s to see how they wear. Might shoot BFG a email to see if my batch had a compound issue or something.

I don't think you got a bad set. Mine chunked up real bad also. Toyos and nittos are great tires. Thanks for the complement. Now comes the EXPENSIVE mods. :( 1ton axels.

You'll have to let me know how hte D30 holds up to those 37 falkens i have seriously been considering those as my next tire.

Just ordered 4.10 gears. The taller tires are making the 3.21's kill the clutch.

Got both front/rear ring/pinion Plus both carriers for 160 shipped. :)

JandSJK said:
You'll have to let me know how hte D30 holds up to those 37 falkens i have seriously been considering those as my next tire.

Will do. I plan on breaking at least the driver side axel, as far as them bending I hope they hold out. I should have the 60's within a year.

If you are going to change out the gears yourself could you do a video of it or maybe pictures and a write up?

RGolie13 said:
If you are going to change out the gears yourself could you do a video of it or maybe pictures and a write up?

I'll do a more detailed write up and lots of pics.

I started out as a refer tech also. Who do you work for out their?

Getting behind the 8 ball. :) I'll Get some better pic's tomorrow in the daylight.

Attachments

• image-96010640.jpg
    image-96010640.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 475
  • image-442928914.jpg
    image-442928914.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 473
I'll do a more detailed write up and lots of pics.

I started out as a refer tech also. Who do you work for out their?

I do grocery store refrigeration for every company from Walmart to Whole Foods and everything in between. Company name is Carolina Refrigeration Services

I do grocery store refrigeration for every company from Walmart to Whole Foods and everything in between. Company name is Carolina Refrigeration Services

I worked for source refrigeration on the west coast. we take care of krogers, wall marts, whole foods, targets, albertsons, and vons. now I manage Carrier Commercal Services in Vegas, We take care of over 450 thousand tons of A/C (chillers) :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom