The jeep wife

Just don't watch then 2011 JK experience videos if carnage canyon . Those may push her in the opposite direction.

Actually he can just emphasize that is not high on the priority list.

The Pilgrimage to Moab is a good one but not the Area BFE. That gets a little crazy.

The Maple Honey Rubicon trip would be perfect. It give you both stock and modified and the big difference between the two.

She's tough. Getting her to watch a jeep video. Funny. You'd have an easier time getting a monkey to cut the grass. And even if you could get her to watch said video somehow she'd find some twisted way to complain and turn it into another me loving my jeep more than her argument. Don't need another 1 of those. :doh:

She's tough. Getting her to watch a jeep video. Funny. You'd have an easier time getting a monkey to cut the grass. And even if you could get her to watch said video somehow she'd find some twisted way to complain and turn it into another me loving my jeep more than her argument. Don't need another 1 of those. :doh:

why not just take her to a local jeep meet and let her meet other jeep wives?

I asked my wife what she wanted for Mothers' Day and she said all she wanted was a set of Mastercraft seats cause shes tired of sitting in uncomfortable factory JK seats. I love her!!!!! She likes to wrench as much as i do.

My wife is cool with it, as long as I'm within reason. But here's my take on it. I was married to her for 24 years before I bought the Jeep and the Jeep ain't gonna last forever, so she'll be around after it's gone. Yes, we are a single-income household, but she has put up with my crap for so many years, I owe her the benefit of the doubt to at least hear her out when I drop a plan to spend a bunch of money. We take a joint approach to our finances. I'm almost out of debt, so, honestly, if I had to choose between an optional part/package for the Jeep vs. paying it toward a credit card, paying the debt will win every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Kevin

My wife is cool with it, as long as I'm within reason. But here's my take on it. I was married to her for 24 years before I bought the Jeep and the Jeep ain't gonna last forever, so she'll be around after it's gone. Yes, we are a single-income household, but she has put up with my crap for so many years, I owe her the benefit of the doubt to at least hear her out when I drop a plan to spend a bunch of money. We take a joint approach to our finances. I'm almost out of debt, so, honestly, if I had to choose between an optional part/package for the Jeep vs. paying it toward a credit card, paying the debt will win every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Kevin

I'll drink to that :drinks::honey:

I asked my wife what she wanted for Mothers' Day and she said all she wanted was a set of Mastercraft seats cause shes tired of sitting in uncomfortable factory JK seats. I love her!!!!! She likes to wrench as much as i do.

I gotta go out and still get the wife something. Sheeeeesh:icon_crazy:

Get them there own. I also (with her permission) set up a play account for me to stay out of the main account unless I have to. She's cool with everything. As long as we still can pay the bills.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399734401.977670.jpg

Wife's 2013 jku patriot edition.

WTF. Have any of your wives withheld sex from you as part of some wacko power trip? Seriously. Who the hell does that? We come back from my high school reunion and she is on some jealous rampage now of not just my old high school flame BUT ALL of my exes. Who the hell cares who I dated or liked or had sex with before we were married? More yelling. More ranting. what the hell

Women. You need a whole fucking lifetime to figure them out. At least the mental ones.... My buddies with normal wives have it good. I can say this with certainty. If your wife is not confident and happy. Your married life is going to be fucking miserable :icon_crazy:

WTF. Have any of your wives withheld sex from you as part of some wacko power trip? Seriously. Who the hell does that? We come back from my high school reunion and she is on some jealous rampage now of not just my old high school flame BUT ALL of my exes. Who the hell cares who I dated or liked or had sex with before we were married? More yelling. More ranting. what the hell

Women. You need a whole fucking lifetime to figure them out. At least the mental ones.... My buddies with normal wives have it good. I can say this with certainty. If your wife is not confident and happy. Your married life is going to be fucking miserable :icon_crazy:

50% of women are bat shit crazy. If she is one of those, then divorce now... no amount of money or inconvenience is worth the stress.

10% are zero maintenance. Never let them go.

40% are high maintenance. These are the tough ones... only you can figure out if its worth staying around.

My first wife was in the 40%. She had an affair and left... we are now friends and she admits fucking around on me was the worst mistake of her life.

My second wife was in the 50%... one day I snapped, couldn't take it anymore. I took my kids from my first marriage and moved into a cheap apartment. There was no cost to expensive to pay to get my mental health and freedom back. It turned out to be a blessing, I retired from the military and found my dream job.

My current girlfriend is in the 10%. Wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world. She isn't into jeeps at all, but doesn't care at all about what I do with my money (to be fair she owns a restaurant and makes more than I... which is saying something).

It is good I get paid different amounts each one of my checks so she doesn't know what I spend money on until it was spent then I just Lie.

But she says as long as I give her money for the savings account and bills then she is all good.

I spend money from Guns, Reloading, Fishing, and now Jeep along with building my tool box back up.

I got Pretty lucky with this ole ball and chain!

50% of women are bat shit crazy. If she is one of those, then divorce now... no amount of money or inconvenience is worth the stress.

40% are high maintenance. These are the tough ones... only you can figure out if its worth staying around.

My first wife was in the 40%. She had an affair and left... we are now friends and she admits fucking around on me was the worst mistake of her life.

My second wife was in the 50%... one day I snapped, couldn't take it anymore. I took my kids from my first marriage and moved into a cheap apartment. There was no cost to expensive to pay to get my mental health and freedom back. It turned out to be a blessing, I retired from the military and found my dream job.

My current girlfriend is in the 10%er. Wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world. She isn't into jeeps at all, but doesn't care at all about what I do with my money (to be fair she owns a restaurant and makes more than I... which is saying something).

haha ^^^ true life!! I have found a 10% and she loves jeeps and wrenching just asd much as me!!

Compromise is a great way to go.
Spoil the hell out of her.
Love like you just met her.
Take care of her needs and she'll take care of yours.

Ah fuck, too much trouble, dump her, pay up & be gone and happy.
All she'll see is my Tail lights moving on down the fucking road, and a big grin on my face in the mirror.
Single best choice I ever made in my life.

Now I have a wife who is an absolute keeper and an amazing son.

Life is too short for fucked up miserable marriages.
And when did the fucking rules change saying we can have only one wife?
In the old days they had dozens!
Competition always keeps them on their toes.

Pavement Ends

Sounds like you could use one of these. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405552942.658637.jpg

Sad thing is, he's putting up with all this crap. She prolly feels the same. In 2-3 years she's gonna leave HIM.

You only get so many trips around the Sun. Don't waste them.

My current girlfriend is in the 10%. Wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world. She isn't into jeeps at all, but doesn't care at all about what I do with my money (to be fair she owns a restaurant and makes more than I... which is saying something).

My buddy has a 10% who he fucking ignores. His wife is great. She fucking cooks, cleans, and looks like she's still 20. Dude is so fucking blind she flirts with everyone for attention and he doesn't seem to care. Nicest brod you'd ever meet. She married a fucking idiot. My buddy is fucking hilarious but a complete douche. I'm going to bet she ends up in affair like your 1st wife. Sucker's got a 10%. I'll take her.:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom