The jeep wife

Divorce. Wife wins and I have to support her sorry ass. Naaaaa

Those stats (50 crazy, 40 high maintenance, 10 golden) looks like 90% of us have crazy or maintenance freaks. Only 10% are lucky shits. If you have the 10% and they like jeepin... Spoil their asses.

Surprised no one else has complaints. It's the pub. Anything goes. You all must have it good then. No jealous wives. No insecure wives. No bitchy wives. No wives withholding sex. Wives that don't sit on their asses in front of the tv or on their facebook accounts gossiping about every fucking post. Wives that don't spend your money on more sale shit they don't need but flip a lid if you buy a fucking sandwich at lunch. Shit. My wife is more bat shit crazy than I thought.

Divorce. Wife wins and I have to support her sorry ass. Naaaaa

Those stats (50 crazy, 40 high maintenance, 10 golden) looks like 90% of us have crazy or maintenance freaks. Only 10% are lucky shits. If you have the 10% and they like jeepin... Spoil their asses.

Surprised no one else has complaints. It's the pub. Anything goes. You all must have it good then. No jealous wives. No insecure wives. No bitchy wives. No wives withholding sex. Wives that don't sit on their asses in front of the tv or on their facebook accounts gossiping about every fucking post. Wives that don't spend your money on more sale shit they don't need but flip a lid if you buy a fucking sandwich at lunch. Shit. My wife is more bat shit crazy than I thought.

:twocents: As Sharkey already stated earlier, better to divorce and recouperate everything she takes rather than live an unhappy life. I for one do have comlaints, by this form is not where I'm going to do it.

My wife is awesome. Not only did she encourage me to buy the Jeep I have now, but has also taken my list of upgrades that I want and laid out a plan to make them happen. Now that may not seem like much, but she has her own Jeep and has specifically mentioned that she thinks mine should be upgraded first.

I'll add to that she is a project manager by trade and her plans always come together. (thinking back to recent house remodel and a big family vacation)
She makes just as much money as I do as well as bought her own Jeep (to be fair, she had a TJ when we married and has had a CJ and YJ before that).

Irregardless of the Jeeps, outdoor adventures, or money, since we started dating and eventually got married, our relationship has been about sharing our life and adventures. Nothing has ever been adversarial. Even if there are different interests, support for those different interests have been mutual.

The wife is a fan of wheeling and loves the Jeep, likes to keep herself presentable, but far from high maintenance. She's cool with all the mods and time in the garage, and wants my son to grow up outdoors and a man who can fix shit, so I'd say I have it pretty good. Her last clothes shopping was 2 months ago and she "spoiled" herself with $250....works for me, left plenty for the lift and tires I'll be putting on this weekend!!

My wife loves jeeps. She loves driving around with the top down & doors off. I brought our 2014 JKU sport home she walked outside said " you better of ordered the lift wheels and tires already because those 16's are fugly". I should mention that she drives a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and it made it 1000 or so miles before she sat me down and asked me can we please buy a supercharger for my car???? I in return said marry me. :) sometimes you get lucky and I consider myself Lucky.

Top Bottom