The jeep wife

you know its pretty cheap to get married and its so expensive to get divorced and does anyone know why its so expensive to get divorced???

its worth every freaking penny and you get what you pay for!!!

That suck (to the OP)! I am not married or anything at the moment so i cant add to much but i can add that there are girls out there that spend just as much on their jeeps! Hell my GF just bought a new 2014 with plans to lift it and mod it better then me, she also has a pretty cheap labor guy(ME) who works for beer and such!! you only live life once BE HAPPY, not sure if you have kids or how old but maybe just have a nice talk about how it bothers you! Im not saying jump to the D word but the people you are with should want you happy!

lol works for beer and such....... we all know what the such is :thumb:

So dude what do you do?

Well mine loves to get out and wheel. But she just hates how much money ive spent lol. I just laugh and tell her she better get used to it because im always gonna have a jeep. I did just sell my truck so I could pay my credit cards off so shes happy now. Im the kind of guy though that if I want something im gonna get it. And she knows that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well mine loves to get out and wheel. But she just hates how much money ive spent lol. I just laugh and tell her she better get used to it because im always gonna have a jeep. I did just sell my truck so I could pay my credit cards off so shes happy now. Im the kind of guy though that if I want something im gonna get it. And she knows that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

i sold my truck to get my jeep :rock:

i am pretty lucky though mine go mad cause i was spending so much on my jeep and i said '' well you spend a lot on makeup and jewelry" which didnt work in my favor because we immediately went out and i had to buy her more jewelry.....

but on the upside i got to get the skid plate i wanted lol

Cheap labor? :thinking: :idontknow:

Thanks! Who needs enemies when I've got friends like you :crazyeyes:

lol, that's what we are here for..

Like Eddie my wife supports my habit.

Don't know what to say other than get her to enjoy road trips, wheeling trips etc. If she starts enjoying it she might let you spend a little cash. Eventually she'll let you hold your own balls too.

Don't know what to say other than get her to enjoy road trips, wheeling trips etc. If she starts enjoying it she might let you spend a little cash. Eventually she'll let you hold your own balls too.

LOL!! Agreed. I would add that you should try and encourage your significant others to drive.

LOL!! Agreed. I would add that you should try and encourage your significant others to drive.

I agree with this, driving and riding are a little different, might get that person more into it! Although it is extremly hard to have someone else beat on you baby, just tell yourself if she/he breaks it there is an easy no fight way to get an upgrade :rock: its a win win!!

As long as I don't go overboard, my wife doesn't mind what I spend on my Jeep.
As long as I keep my hands off her Jeep.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
you know its pretty cheap to get married and its so expensive to get divorced and does anyone know why its so expensive to get divorced???

its worth every freaking penny and you get what you pay for!!!

Don't temp me.

Chicks dig my jeep all the time. Especially when she's out topless (and I do admit I secretly love it). My wife on the other hand does not. She will drive it for errands and to pick up the kids but her wheeling.. uh, no. That would be the day. Consider yourself lucky if your wife doesn't nag you. I must have gotten bottom of the barrel on this one. No woman is perfect but damn the mouth that rants for hours when she sees the latest upgrade. :crazyeyes: I would trade in the sex for jeep upgrades without the mouth anyday. Anyone up for a trade? LOL

Divorce I am told by many is one of the best things that every happened to them. I wonder:thinking:

Divorce I am told by many is one of the best things that every happened to them. I wonder:thinking:

Maybe so but your divorce will eat up all your upgrade money! :eek:

I could only imagine what my rig would look like with that extra 5k per month. :mad:

Maybe so but your divorce will eat up all your upgrade money! :eek:

I could only imagine what my rig would look like with that extra 5k per month. :mad:

And so I live with the complaining, nagging, mouth. We can trade in vehicles, return parts, exchange flawed merchandise. Its too bad we can't trade in wives. Discover she's a defect and return it completely or exchange for a better model. No, you have to file for divorce and exhaust all your jeep money. So not cool. I could use a return or exchange. Wife was hot & actually fun in the beginning but apparently came with a limited warranty. There was no disclosure statement that indicated to me that she would nag, bi*, and rant about my jeep OR nit pick about crap in general. I have buddies who have good fun wives like some of you.

My wife must have fallen off the assembly line.

They failed to disclose the fine print. :icon_crazy:

You're halfway there. Maybe someday Jen will give you your balls.

Ever consider Marriage Counseling - could really solve a bunch of issues - and way cheaper than divorce.

Temporary bandaid. Nah.
That would require her to actually admit she nags & complains, bitches & rants. not on this planet.

Sounds like you need more than a Jeep forum to deal with your troubles. :icon_crazy: Maybe facebook. :thinking:

Sounds like you need more than a Jeep forum to deal with your troubles. :icon_crazy: Maybe facebook. :thinking:

No facebook for me dude. Useless waste of time. What I need is a jeep appreciating wife. Happy to hear some of you have that. Me & the mouth... carry on. I get the sex that some dudes lack but that comes with a hefty ass price. Bitching of any and all jeep upgrades. Never stops. :doh:

Top Bottom