The Evolution of ENVY Build

Hopefully no more headaches.

Funny I just saw this on Instagram a second ago and thought of you.
View attachment 193511.

Happy to be done with it. Though bought a couple motors hoping to swap and still have a spare. Damn wiring. Oh well.

Yep, saw that. Pretty sure they used the swaybar i sold drew for super cheap while there. I had heard about that air option, but I'm not running an ARB compressor. So would have many hundreds instead of $80.

Passenger side windshield trim is done. Will do driver another day. Damn, there is no way around cutting a bunch. But does look way cleaner from the inside.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458258465.398286.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458258485.808132.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458258500.032544.jpg

That's one thing I never did was finish my trim lol. I did the lower part of it but ended up leaving the uppers out. It looks SUPER unfinished. Looks good Jason

Today was able to get the EVO no-limits installed. Confirmed what I had thought. That the issue is either the stock harness or the stock switch. Not gonna worry about it anymore. Almost offroad ready again. [emoji106][emoji106]

View attachment 193496

This being said, I will likely be posting a few edisco motors for sale.

Who helped on the install today? :idontknow:

Looks good. Trim the cuts with black vinyl door trim and it will look even better.

Congrats on getting the cage installed! Looks great.

Glad that no limits fixed you up. I love mine. Its a game changer.

The trim looks good. [emoji106] nice job!

Thanks everyone, I do like the finished look with the trim. The edges are pretty smooth as I hit them with a flap wheel.

That's one thing I never did was finish my trim lol. I did the lower part of it but ended up leaving the uppers out. It looks SUPER unfinished. Looks good Jason

Thank Steve. The lower part of the windshield trim or the lower as in by the speaker and around cage?

We didn't remove the lower windshield trim to install. The lower part side panel by the speaker I trimmed and cleaned up before the final install. The cage actually sits inside perfectly.

If I knew it was going to work, I would have done it. Since I wasn't sure exactly what the issue might be, I had ORE do it.

Sorry Adam, no pics of the jeep in front of the shop. Know how much you love those. [emoji6]

Don't worry, got you covered. [emoji12]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458275096.079726.jpg

Starting some color matched EVO sliders???
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458520169.576182.jpg

Just a quick touch up of some rust spots. I've used several paints to touch up in the past. Really like the matte finish of the VHT. I used primer, but it also is self priming.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458521688.693143.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458521716.606586.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458521745.004422.jpg

Top Bottom