The Evolution of ENVY Build

That came out great. This is one of the last things I need to do besides the big brake kit. Like the different angles of the photos you took - never saw from the inside looking out before..

Came out awesome Jason! Way to pitch in a help as well Rachel and Ray!

Great job guys. Looks good.

Cage turned out great JAGS!

Looks like it turned out great. Always a good excuse to get some good friends together.

That came out great. This is one of the last things I need to do besides the big brake kit. Like the different angles of the photos you took - never saw from the inside looking out before..

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Still have to fit the upper plastic door trim for a finished look.

I drove ENVY today and it is crazy how solid the jeep feels. Others have said this same thing, but until you drive your own jeep, it's hard to explain.

Being short, I still need to get used to that lower cross bar. Either that or I need some phone books. Wait, they don't make phones books anymore. Lol.

I drove ENVY today and it is crazy how solid the jeep feels. Others have said this same thing, but until you drive your own jeep, it's hard to explain.

Being short, I still need to get used to that lower cross bar. Either that or I need some phone books. Wait, they don't make phones books anymore. Lol.

Nice! [emoji106]. You guys are going to love the handles too!

You can always try a donut. [emoji16]

I'm gonna need you to install mine. It doesn't work sitting in my Jeep [emoji57]View attachment 193290

Looks powder coated already. Dude, get on it.

I'll be sure to bring Frank and/or Ray. They were key, but with their help I did feel more confident. Just not good at being patient and problem solving when it comes to jeep wrenching. That seems to be key.

Looks powder coated already. Dude, get on it.

I'll be sure to bring Frank and/or Ray. They were key, but with their help I did feel more confident. Just not good at being patient and problem solving when it comes to jeep wrenching. That seems to be key.

Haha yea it's ready to go and has been for a few months.. It's been reinforcing my garage for awhile

Today was able to get the EVO no-limits installed. Confirmed what I had thought. That the issue is either the stock harness or the stock switch. Not gonna worry about it anymore. Almost offroad ready again. [emoji106][emoji106]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458245798.658044.jpg

This being said, I will likely be posting a few edisco motors for sale.

Top Bottom