The Evolution of ENVY Build

Very cool Jags.

JAGS, that is an awesome present and a yearly reminder of what a great family you have!

That is pretty awesome. May have to get one for my tree next year! :thumb:

Agree with all of you. I'm thinking of finding a home for it year round. Maybe hang it in my office or something. Either way, I totally dig it and love the thought behind it from the wife (A) and kids (GS). :2thumbsup:

Is Frank done yet? Did you synthetic line yet? Which color are you painting the cage? You should get red syn line.

Have you made arrangements to drop it at ORE yet? I will try to get your fairlead in the mail this week. Ended up out of town most of last week and got back last night.

Proof that JAGS actually does some of his own wrenching. With some "assistance."

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456093226.252133.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456093239.966314.jpg

In all reality good job Jason. Once it's back from powdercoat it'll be a breeze to install. :yup:

Lol. I'm shocked by all the second guessing....not really. [emoji23][emoji23]

May the force be with you.

Thanks for providing that impact power!! Nice hanging out and will call soon for the winch. I'll see if Amy can serve up some lemonade. [emoji6]

is it done yet? :crazyeyes:

Just the test fitment and it really only took a couple hrs given I had frank who had done this before.

Wahoo!! Looking forward to seeing your cage in!

Same here. Hopefully can drop it off tomorrow, work permitting!!

Is Frank done yet? Did you synthetic line yet? Which color are you painting the cage? You should get red syn line.

Yup. Nope. Purple/pink. Pink.

Have you made arrangements to drop it at ORE yet? I will try to get your fairlead in the mail this week. Ended up out of town most of last week and got back last night.

Tuesday. Waiting!! Lol.

It's been 6 hours since you posted. Is it out of the box yet?

Those plastic ties were a bitch!!! We've been done for some time. Hung out and had pizza, beers and some mules. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I'm sure Amy's assembling it.

Ha ha. I think she could take all those in attendance and not break a sweat. She's pretty badass!

Proof that JAGS actually does some of his own wrenching. With some "assistance."

View attachment 189247View attachment 189248

In all reality good job Jason. Once it's back from powdercoat it'll be a breeze to install. :yup:

Lol. No homo.

Crazy what a B atch!!! that passenger side was.

I'm now back at Casa de JAGS just taking a little time and cleaning up some off the welds.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456095741.902815.jpg

Hopefully can take it to powder this week and do final install in not too much time.

Thanks again Frank... and Russ and Adam, always good hanging out.

Right on, let me know when we can clear a day and do the final install. It should be decently easy. Except for that passenger side of course.... :yup:

Top Bottom