The Evolution of ENVY Build

I have no updates. [emoji22] Ive basically been driving for work or as a taxi for daddy duties. After arriving at a work meeting this morning, I looked down. Kind of cool, so figured I'd post up. Now back to the grind.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444163734.166407.jpg

I have no updates. [emoji22] Ive basically been driving for work or as a taxi for daddy duties. After arriving at a work meeting this morning, I looked down. Kind of cool, so figured I'd post up. Now back to the grind.

View attachment 168254

Nobody cares Jason we just want to see new stuff on your jeep no new stuff then we don't care hahahaha

Nobody cares Jason we just want to see new stuff on your jeep no new stuff then we don't care hahahaha

Maybe you should stop by the give us a wave section. Who are you??? Lol.

Hope you are doing well brother! I missed you and the fam at the show this weekend. My son and I went Sunday as we had a packed Saturday.

Looks like I have some investigating to do.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450881829.787729.jpg

Lights work. Fuse "appears" ok. Fast flasher inside and fast turn signal. Not sure anyone has posted about the dash display. Figured I'd share.

View attachment 179212

Lights work. Fuse "appears" ok. Fast flasher inside and fast turn signal. Not sure anyone has posted about the dash display. Figured I'd share.

Well that's a first. Don't know if I've ever seen that. I'd call on a web wheeler to help you out but.... :crazyeyes: ;) :D

Well that's a first. Don't know if I've ever seen that. I'd call on a web wheeler to help you out but.... :crazyeyes: ;) :D

Lol. Right!?!? So I grabbed some 15a fuses last night just for good measure. And ordered a new resistor for the taillight.

Just weird with the display as it goes off every time I start the jeep. Even before I use the turn signal. I'm able to clear it by hitting the compass button on the steering wheel.

View attachment 179212

I had something similar happen a couple of weeks ago. Dash display read "Left rear brake light out", luckily for me, the bulb was out and it was an easy fix. I thought it was pretty neat that the display alerted me that a light was out, pretty cool feature.

With a fast flasher inside and fast turn signal but no bulb out, sounds like a resistor is a good place to start. Good luck with your investigation.

Good lookin Jeep :beer:

I have the same issue going on with both of mine right now. Left started doing it and then the right several days later. I just haven't messed with it yet since they still "work". I'm sure it's the resistors since my fuses are also still ok.

I had something similar happen a couple of weeks ago. Dash display read "Left rear brake light out", luckily for me, the bulb was out and it was an easy fix. I thought it was pretty neat that the display alerted me that a light was out, pretty cool feature.

With a fast flasher inside and fast turn signal but no bulb out, sounds like a resistor is a good place to start. Good luck with your investigation.

Good lookin Jeep :beer:

Well, guess it's good I'm not the only one with the display reading. Yeah, thinking resistor too.

I looked at the fuses yesterday and the contacts and connectors appeared to be fine. Bought some new ones just in case.

As for the jeep, thanks. It's a work in progress, much like the driver. Lol. [emoji482]

I have the same issue going on with both of mine right now. Left started doing it and then the right several days later. I just haven't messed with it yet since they still "work". I'm sure it's the resistors since my fuses are also still ok.

It's not an uncommon problem. I've sort of "mastered" the M17/18 fuse knowledge. Inside joke for a few. [emoji6] [emoji23][emoji23]

I've got a resistor on order so will try that assuming a fuse swap doesn't work.

Lol. Right!?!? So I grabbed some 15a fuses last night just for good measure. And ordered a new resistor for the taillight.

Just weird with the display as it goes off every time I start the jeep. Even before I use the turn signal. I'm able to clear it by hitting the compass button on the steering wheel.

Russ has that same issue.

Mine did the same thing. I changed the resistor and it's fine now. BUT it's my 3rd resistor...

Im about a year and half in on mine. First issue I've had.

Where are the resistors located at?

Inside the rear corner panels behind the tail lights. I ordered the plug and play maxxima resistor, but I also have the maxxima tail lights.

No, Steve, not the Nissan Maxima, maxxima is the name of the LED light manufacturer. Lol. [emoji6]

Im about a year and half in on mine. First issue I've had.

Hmmm I wonder if it has anything to do with the rain and it getting wet. When my resistor was bad I only got the first error when I pressed on the break pedal. It made me believe that the issue was tied into the third brake light.

Hmmm I wonder if it has anything to do with the rain and it getting wet. When my resistor was bad I only got the first error when I pressed on the break pedal. It made me believe that the issue was tied into the third brake light.

I didn't notice any moisture in there when I checked things out. If anything it was dusty.

All lights currently work. Fronts work slow blink. Brake/driving as normal. Normal left blink. Normal hazard. Fast rear passenger blinker.

Quite possibly the best gift. Made in the USA too. Great when the wife and kids enjoy the jeep just as much as I.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451092307.040158.jpg

Top Bottom