The building of knuckles

Great find Brian, I have only been able to get 12oz bottles. The 3.8L's really burn this stuff up. I think Mike wouldn't need the 64oz bottles since Chrysler really dialed in the blinker fluid efficiency with the 3.6L's

Actually the blinker fluid delete was one of the first mods I did. :yup: Sure it cost $600 (I went with the weld on vs the bolt on version), but it was worth it in the long run....assuming I keep the keep for 609,743 miles. :crazyeyes:

Actually the blinker fluid delete was one of the first mods I did. :yup: Sure it cost $600 (I went with the weld on vs the bolt on version), but it was worth it in the long run....assuming I keep the keep for 609,743 miles. :crazyeyes:

True that! Dedication taking that route.

Great find Brian, I have only been able to get 12oz bottles. The 3.8L's really burn this stuff up. I think Mike wouldn't need the 64oz bottles since Chrysler really dialed in the blinker fluid efficiency with the 3.6L's

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368287464.401504.jpglololololololol

Hummmm weren't you talking about getting some last month. Oh... must have been for Sharkeys Burb.... :cheesy:

I'm getting stupider..lol

Here are some shots for you Mike! Knuckles will have a sexy rounded backside like me and EVO1. Good extra protection too ;)

The orange one is exactly what I'm looking for...tire carrier and all. Looks like I'm heading to evo soon...

Stuck in the office for another weekend. Had to take a break. Decided to do a little recon at the closest reservoir and see how the water level was doing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368916759.740593.jpg
Little panoramic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368916742.490400.jpg
Cool thing is the road to the boat dock is open. It had been closed for years requiring beach launching from the other side.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368916826.824501.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368916837.324745.jpg
Had to stretch a little on the shore.

35 minutes later and I'm back in the office. :(

Top Bottom