The building of knuckles

Stuck in the office for another weekend. Had to take a break. Decided to do a little recon at the closest reservoir and see how the water level was doing.

View attachment 30519
Little panoramic.

Had to stretch a little on the shore.

35 minutes later and I'm back in the office. :(

eeeh, I was stuck on the East Coast for work for 8 days, just got back last night at 11PM, I know how it goes working on the weekend, thought not the cramstyle that you seem to have.

Is that Boca?

eeeh, I was stuck on the East Coast for work for 8 days, just got back last night at 11PM, I know how it goes working on the weekend, thought not the cramstyle that you seem to have.

Is that Boca?

Yep Boca. From the southwest side across the dam. I guess the opened that road last year, but we didn't take the boat out so I didn't know. :doh:

Ain't nobody got time for that...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369175189.663714.jpg

I was driving behind my wife the other day and it looked like my rear wheel was wobbling. So we stopped and I checked to make sure the lug nuts weren't loose. I knew it wasn't the axle shafts as I just installed new ones. I then thought maybe I was seeing things.

Anyway. I checked it this morning and found the beadlock ring, although torqued, was not as flush on one side this was causing it to appear like it was wobbling.

So who was two thumbs and got to reinstall a beadlock ring this morning before work?

:2thumbsup:

You have got to be the only person I know that has ever had to do this. So stupid.....;)

In all honesty I probably shouldn't be allowed near a screwdriver to hang a picture frame. :yup:

Last edited:
In all honesty I probably shouldn't be allowed near a screwdriver to hang a picture frame. :yup:

You and I have had some one on one beadlock time recently with our slabs! I'm just glad it's not just me breaking these down and reassembling. Really, they are the easiest beadlocks to work with out of every mfg out there :rock:

You and I have had some one on one beadlock time recently with our slabs! I'm just glad it's not just me breaking these down and reassembling. Really, they are the easiest beadlocks to work with out of every mfg out there :rock:

Used an air ratchet today. Piece o' cake. :rock:

Used an air ratchet today. Piece o' cake. :rock:

Mike, put this on your tool wish list if you don't already have one- battery 1/2" impact wrench, 1/2" for the big impact sockets, but use a step down adapter for 1/2" to 3/8" to 1/4" drive. Very expensive, but priceless on the trail. Takes the place of that air ratchet.

Mike, put this on your tool wish list if you don't already have one- battery 1/2" impact wrench, 1/2" for the big impact sockets, but use a step down adapter for 1/2" to 3/8" to 1/4" drive. Very expensive, but priceless on the trail.

Well, according to "some"...I first have to upgrade my piece of crap torque wrenches from HF. :cheesy:

Well, according to "some"...I first have to upgrade my piece of crap torque wrenches from HF.

Hah! Not saying the HF needs to hit the garbage can, run it until you can ask for a Christmas present next year. But I'm saying this is a life saver on the trail.....

Attachments

• image-1754424683.jpg
    image-1754424683.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 357
Hah! Not saying the HF needs to hit the garbage can, run it until you can ask for a Christmas present next year. But I'm saying this is a life saver on the trail.....

Just looked that up. It says it comes with a friction ring...I don't want to know. :cheesy:

Just looked that up. It says it comes with a friction ring...I don't want to know. :cheesy:

I paid for the upgraded "ribbed" for impact pleasure

Seriously, here is what I wish I had bought, but it wasn't available yet. This little suckas badass (photo)

http://www.cordlessimpactdriverhq.com/news/new-brushless-impact-wrenches-from-milwaukee/

Or even it's smaller brother 1600 in-lbs (133ft/lbs) that's more than enough for most work.

http://www.cordlessimpactdriverhq.com/reviews/brand/milwaukee/review-milwaukee-2653-brushless/

Attachments

• image-2971566574.jpg
    image-2971566574.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Knuckles got a much needed bath, some back to black on the fenders and a flag for the weekend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369454587.752641.jpg

Top Bottom