The building of knuckles

Kids were complaining about wind with the top down. So I picked them up some motorcycle goggles on amazon. I suppose I could have put the top up? :thinking:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369969229.064723.jpg

:cheesy:

Knuckles looks killer! Those four door JKs should come off the factory line with no less than a 2.5" lift and 35s!

I was in the process of reading this build thread when I realized it's currently153 pages long! As it's midnight and I gotta get up at 5:00am, finishing it will have to wait. LOL!

Knuckles looks killer! Those four door JKs should come off the factory line with no less than a 2.5" lift and 35s!

I was in the process of reading this build thread when I realized it's currently153 pages long! As it's midnight and I gotta get up at 5:00am, finishing it will have to wait. LOL!

Really no need to read it. Too much BS in here. :cheesy:

thank you for the link! i was able to type "motorcycle goggles" into my googlie machine to search the vast intrawebs to find them :sly:

although it took a couple times as I have pudgie thumbs and I can never hit the correct letters on my tiny phone keyboard... Good lookin out though JAGS for those who dont know how to use the googles...:D:D:D

andrew -

Long time lerkur on you're thred, furst time posting here. Lots of grate info in you're thred I like to read it a lot. What is the color paint using on the inside of the you're axel tubes to provide most lubricating. Thanks and moded on :thumb:

Here you go...bro. :thumb:

http://bit.ly/142U9fD

thank you for the link! i was able to type "motorcycle goggles" into my googlie machine to search the vast intrawebs to find them :sly:

although it took a couple times as I have pudgie thumbs and I can never hit the correct letters on my tiny phone keyboard... Good lookin out though JAGS for those who dont know how to use the googles...:D:D:D

andrew -

Thanks brother!

Perfect. I see you all picked up on my sarcasm/dry humor! 👍😉

Yep, I searched google goggles and came up with something else. Realize now it was google for goggles. 😂

We may carry on with our days now. Lol.

Long time lerkur on you're thred, furst time posting here. Lots of grate info in you're thred I like to read it a lot. What is the color paint using on the inside of the you're axel tubes to provide most lubricating. Thanks and moded on :thumb:

Welcome GCM! :standing wave:

There is a lot of good information here on Wayalife (hint: it's not wayoflife.com or wayoflife.org).

Well, not on this thread per say, but most of the other ones have good information. Might I suggest "the roofrack and snorkel = overlander" thread to start?

As for the axel tube lube...I prefer "Axleglide." But places like Northwestridge have a huge mark up on it (even with free shipping) and will try to talk you into something made by a different manufacturer so be sure to know what you want if you call them. Little known medical fact...you can also use Astroglide...it's pretty close...and you can get it a your local drug store. :thumb: ;)

Top Bottom