The building of knuckles

Hell, who am I kidding.....I don't even freaking remember that morning. It's the darker side of the JKX we don't talk about.

Here is proof you were there.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368247444.327624.jpg

Here is a sequence of further proof...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368247485.469648.jpg

"go go go go!!!"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368247581.305411.jpg

"good job!!!"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368247605.138840.jpg
"BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE!!!!!"

:cheesy:

Last edited:
My favorite part is when you smash into the tree. :cheesy: And not in a bad way it just makes me laugh.

LOL! I'm just glad the only thing that broke was a Platinum Burner rock light. See what I did there? I brought it full circle to your install day.* :yup:

*though I do not believe for a second you got all that done in one day. I'm thinking more like a week or so. :D

Oh trust me, I do remember watching you come up, slide over the 2.37 feet of actually flat peak/top, before sliding (your only option, even if you were choosing not too) down the back side. :icon_crazy:

LOL! I'm just glad the only thing that broke was a Platinum Burner rock light. See what I did there? I brought it full circle to your install day.* :yup:

*though I do not believe for a second you got all that done in one day. I'm thinking more like a week or so. :D

:cheesy: One day, jeep time, 1 week. See what I did there? ;)

Oh trust me, I do remember watching you come up, slide over the 2.37 feet of actually flat peak/top, before sliding (your only option, even if you were choosing not too) down the back side. :icon_crazy:

Yeah that one was nasty! I think there was some damage suffered on that descent by a few people?

Last edited:
And that my friends is the difference between 37s and 40s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368249203.612682.jpg

Knuckles doesn't always looks so small. :(
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368249231.384014.jpg

ya that is really a trip! that white rig and Gregs look huge!!! and then it the same with knuckles and the stock. crazy!

andrew -

Sharkey and I were talking about that today. The lift and tires actually make the body of the jeep look bigger. :crazyeyes:

Plus it just goes to show how badass the EVOJEEP, MOBY, EVO 1 and Randy's jeeps really are. :rock:

Top Bottom