The building of knuckles

While nice, I really couldn't justify this for the jeep alone. However in working on getting the boat ready for summer I started thinking, and I kept hearing Sharkey say "spend more money...spend more money!"

Behold the ultimate rationalization.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368056549.276304.jpg

If I bought it for the jeep AND the boat I really got it for half price right? :thinking:

:cheesy:

While nice, I really couldn't justify this for the jeep alone. However in working on getting the boat ready for summer I started thinking, and I kept hearing Sharkey say "spend more money...spend more money!"

Behold the ultimate rationalization.

View attachment 29022

If I bought it for the jeep AND the boat I really got it for half price right? :thinking:

:cheesy:

I need you to redistribute that ARB in my direction....... HA! SUCKA! Nice purchase, jealous I am

That's why my white trash person stays out of that other thread you started! Nobody is getting my stuff!

Sometimes I just like to start it and see where it goes. :idontknow:

I like that though a .5%er on the Wayalife jeep badass social scale index. Corrected for inflation of course. ;)

Oh and I'm white trash too. Guaranteed you're not getting mines! ("s" added for emphasis)

Sometimes I just like to start it and see where it goes. :idontknow:

Oh, you started something and then Eddie threw it into high gear!

.....I like that though a .5%er on the Wayalife jeep badass social scale index. Corrected for inflation of course. ;)

Oh and I'm white trash too. Guaranteed you're not getting mines! ("s" added for emphasis)

Funny thing, today at work one of the guys in the office next to me has the classic diamond shaped biker gang "1%er" patch on his wall. I instantly thought of seriously making .5%er sticker for the jeep......and then you post this! I told you man, we were both trained by the same retarded Kung Fu master

MTG, where was this photo of us taken? I absolutely do not remember this location.

Attachments

• image-2836101154.jpg
    image-2836101154.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 272
MTG, where was this photo of us taken? I absolutely do not remember this location.

That's probably because that would be the infamous rockstar and robitussin day. ;)

Day 1 outside Redbird. That little convenience store before we got to the park.

That's probably because that would be the infamous rockstar and robitussin day. ;)

Day 1 outside Redbird. That little convenience store before we got to the park.

Officer, I have not been drinking....I only had maybe one or 5 drinks.

Alternate view to help jog the memory.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368245951.677137.jpg

Drive to the place. Nice ass. ;)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368245974.792164.jpg

Hurricane damaged trailer on the way.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368246001.291222.jpg

I haven't spent much time going through my pics from JKX.

Here is a shot of the two easier lines at Red Bird. The harder line is to the right...the one only Eddie made up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368246563.825353.jpg

Last edited:
Glad they put you where you belong in the back. :thumb:

Actually he was in the lead, first in, drove to the last spot :rock: Hell, who am I kidding.....I don't even freaking remember that morning. It's the darker side of the JKX we don't talk about.

Yeah it didn't show up. Sound familiar? :cheesy::cheesy:

LOL!. Why yes [comma] as a matter of fucking fact it does [comma] asshole. :cheesy:

I'm already planning my next no show. In fact, I've actually sold Knuckles and am driving a Chevy Volt.

LOL!. Why yes [comma] as a matter of fucking fact it does [comma] asshole. :cheesy:

I'm already planning my next no show. In fact, I've actually sold Knuckles and am driving a Chevy Volt.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

This actually made me laugh. :thumb:

I think I saw your house on the news the other day. Is insurance going to cover the cost of the new volt?

chevy_volt_garage_fire.jpeg

Top Bottom