The building of knuckles

That poor thing looks like a FrankenEvap. Maybe it's time to bury it. :yup:

For a guy that has spent so much money on his Jeep you sure are fussy about a pretty inexpensive part. :cheesy: :bleh:

Good luck with your nipple.

:cheesy:

Oh trust me this has gone so far beyond being pragmatic it's not funny. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Oh trust me this has gone so far beyond being pragmatic it's not funny. :crazyeyes:

Sell the boat, but a new evap. :bleh:

Seriously, your time investment alone has bought you 3 or 4 evaps now. ;)

But hey it makes for good pics and stories on the thread.

I think at this point he is going to continue to use and fix that one just to say he did.:cheesy:

Bingo!

Although I will admit I am working on developing a 3-D printable version of the EVAP canister that allows the use of household Kingsford brand charcoal inside. ;)

Bingo!

Although I will admit I am working on developing a 3-D printable version of the EVAP canister that allows the use of household Kingsford brand charcoal inside. ;)

You will probably cancel that and blame your work for it. :rolleyes2:

You aren't in Washoe County are you? If not, who cares about the idiot light you arent required to pass smog hahaahahahahaha

:thinking:

Had you come to Vegas the heat would have melted the canister back together :clap2:

You aren't in Washoe County are you? If not, who cares about the idiot light you arent required to pass smog hahaahahahahaha

:thinking:

Had you come to Vegas the heat would have melted the canister back together :clap2:

I am in Washoe County. :(

Bummer, I thought it only covered Carson City

Wrong on both counts. Carson City is a consolidated municipality and not part of any county. Reno/Sparks are in Washoe County, which extends all the way north to the Oregon border along the north western part of the state.

And that my friend is more than anyone probably cares to know about washoe county. ;)

Wrong on both counts. Carson City is a consolidated municipality and not part of any county. Reno/Sparks are in Washoe County, which extends all the way north to the Oregon border along the north western part of the state.

And that my friend is more than anyone probably cares to know about washoe county. ;)

pretty close...

andrew -

HAHA When I was a Smog Inspector in Vegas I swore Carson City Residents were required to do smog. It's been quite a few years lol :bleh: Wonder if we could convince enough War Machines to go wheel UNR :p

You've been turning some wrenches lately.:crazyeyes: Are you gonna make down anytime soon??

This is a replacement for my front DS. One to use and one for a spare. :thumb:

Not anytime in the near future. At least not where I'll drive and have any free time. Always a chance to be on the next flight though. :crazyeyes:

This is a replacement for my front DS. One to use and one for a spare. :thumb:

Not anytime in the near future. At least not where I'll drive and have any free time. Always a chance to be on the next flight though. :crazyeyes:

I should start stocking up on some spares myself.

I should start stocking up on some spares myself.

Slowly trying to build up the spare parts list.

So far: rear axle shafts, u-joint, transfer case shifter cable do-hickey, serpentine belt, fluids, solinoid, wire, fuses...maybe more. :idontknow:

Top Bottom