The building of knuckles

The inside of knuckles got cleaned out this morning as I unpacked from my trip I didn't take. :grayno:

Other than that she only got to take me to work the last two days. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367783249.784053.jpg
Found this little guy snuggled up next to me in an otherwise rather empty lot. :thinking:

The inside of knuckles got cleaned out this morning as I unpacked from my trip I didn't take. :grayno:

Other than that she only got to take me to work the last two days. View attachment 28463
Found this little guy snuggled up next to me in an otherwise rather empty lot. :thinking:

Just in case you never revisit the Moby getting supersized thread.....here are the directions to the race in "Glen Ellen, CA".

13740 Arnold Dr
Glen Ellen‎ California‎ 95442
United States

Just in case you never revisit the Moby getting supersized thread.....here are the directions to the race in "Glen Ellen, CA".

13740 Arnold Dr
Glen Ellen‎ California‎ 95442
United States

LOL! I was afraid to type in the address on my work computer.

Now the only question is do I bring the The Call of the Wild or White Fang with me to read while I wait. :thinking:

LOL! I was afraid to type in the address on my work computer.

Now the only question is do I bring the The Call of the Wild or White Fang with me to read while I wait. :thinking:

Bring cash, enough for the cab ride to the hotel of your choice ;)

So with a code of P0456 I knew it was something with the EVAP system. I also knew that I had broken two of the three clamps for the hoses connecting to the charcoal box but didn't bother to fix them because I didn't think the epoxy was going to work anyway.

Anyway fast forward, epoxy works so I figure a hose has come loose. Fiddling around with them tonight I broke a nipple off again. :mad:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367901282.392570.jpg

I guess more epoxy is in order?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367901269.633619.jpg
Because clearly there is not enough on there already. :cheesy:

So with a code of P0456 I knew it was something with the EVAP system. I also knew that I had broken two of the three clamps for the hoses connecting to the charcoal box but didn't bother to fix them because I didn't think the epoxy was going to work anyway.

Anyway fast forward, epoxy works so I figure a hose has come loose. Fiddling around with them tonight I broke a nipple off again. :mad:
View attachment 28770

I guess more epoxy is in order?

View attachment 28769
Because clearly there is not enough on there already. :cheesy:

That poor thing looks like a FrankenEvap. Maybe it's time to bury it. :yup:

For a guy that has spent so much money on his Jeep you sure are fussy about a pretty inexpensive part. :cheesy: :bleh:

Good luck with your nipple.

Top Bottom