The building of knuckles

I was running the hard top all summer since its too hot to put the top down anyway and it was a pain in the ass to unzip the window to get into my gear box. I put the shorter 2 door tailgate enclosure in (I would have done the longer but really pricey) so I can just open the gate. Makes a world of difference. I'm jealous of your trunk though. Mine is tiny (don't tell anyone) but my usual gear fits with room to spare.

Within the hour for sure.

Typically, if the phone is less than a year old the Apple store replaces them. I dropped two and cracked the screens both under a year of ownership and went into the Apple store and told them of my woes and the "Genius" that was helping me made it sound like he was doing me a personal favor by hooking me up with a new phone. I think it is some unofficial thing apple does for iPhones. It's worked twice for me going in under the guise to see if they could repair it ;)

Typically, if the phone is less than a year old the Apple store replaces them. I dropped two and cracked the screens both under a year of ownership and went into the Apple store and told them of my woes and the "Genius" that was helping me made it sound like he was doing me a personal favor by hooking me up with a new phone. I think it is some unofficial thing apple does for iPhones. It's worked twice for me going in under the guise to see if they could repair it ;)

Yeah, I know. This is like my 4th or 5th iPhone 4. I kept trying to "have to" upgrade but finally gave up. :)

Top Bottom