The building of knuckles

I would apologize for this thread hijack but, considering the rest of this thread, I'm not sure a hijack is actually possible.

bdm-I'm getting ready to regear for 37s this year and live near you in Colorado. Are you happy with the 5.13s with your 37s?

Thanks,

Jim

I would apologize for this thread hijack but, considering the rest of this thread, I'm not sure a hijack is actually possible.

bdm-I'm getting ready to regear for 37s this year and live near you in Colorado. Are you happy with the 5.13s with your 37s?

Thanks,

Jim

Absolutely !!! Here in this area I would not go with anything else. :thumb:

Thanks,

Jim

Hey Jim quit hijacking! I like to keep this thread on topic. :crazyeyes:

For what it's worth. I live at about 6000 feet and often drive from 5000 to 8000+ feet. I too would go 5:13.
👍

Until the factory elocker goes out. :(

That's true. The arb will require a different spline count. You could always replace the factory locker with another factory locker as an option. It would be cost effective I think since you have done the axles and such. Keep your eyes open for one. I've seen em posted a few times basically new from guys who have swapped to arb. Tough decision if you ever come to that point. Hopefully you don't have to choose:thumb:

Top Bottom