The building of knuckles

Looking for a clunk today. Found this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367195307.674657.jpg
Front driveshaft u joint gone bad.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367195395.239673.jpg
Been slinging some grease.

Took a look at the rear DS.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367195433.606476.jpg
It too had been slinging grease.

So I pulled the front shaft until I can get a decent u joint and put my old rear DS back on. :(

Oh and the clunk is still there. Grrrr!

I've got a spare rear I can send you if you need it. It has maybe 500 miles on it.

Thanks. This one should get me to Vegas and Chris has one of his 2012 I am going to grab.

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get some 1350s from Adam's while I'm there, sell the 1310 front and be done with it? Hmmmm?

Thanks. This one should get me to Vegas and Chris has one of his 2012 I am going to grab.

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get some 1350s from Adam's while I'm there, sell the 1310 front and be done with it? Hmmmm?

doooo iiiittt

If you are going with 1350s, why Adams? JE Reel and Coast are the same price for the 1350s, Adams aren't a deal like they are for 1310s. I'd go with the longer reputation if the cost is equal, but that's me.

If you are going with 1350s, why Adams? JE Reel and Coast are the same price for the 1350s, Adams aren't a deal like they are for 1310s. I'd go with the longer reputation if the cost is equal, but that's me.

I'm hopeful the cost will not be equal. ;)

Is the black team already having problems:naw: Just keeeeding...hope you get knuckles back to speed.:standing wave:

Mike is that the JE Reel 1310 u-joint that went bad? If so are you going with a whole new shaft or replacing the u-joint?

Mike is that the JE Reel 1310 u-joint that went bad? If so are you going with a whole new shaft or replacing the u-joint?

Yes. Just the u-joint. 4-wheel parts has them in stock. They just weren't open yesterday. I'll pick one up and a spare. :thumb:

Top Bottom