The building of knuckles

Hey if you leave it bent for the Marathon, maybe it will bend back :D. Thanks for helping me figure out my clunck yesterday. afraid its gonna be the sector shaft.

Hey if you leave it bent for the Marathon, maybe it will bend back :D. Thanks for helping me figure out my clunck yesterday. afraid its gonna be the sector shaft.

No problem. Sorry it wasn't something simple. :grayno:

Thanks for the break from work...can never go wrong with BBQ and brews. :rock:

Pillar supports look great Mike. I need to make a decision on mine. Still not too sure how I want to go about it...:thinking:

Hey Mike, what was the install time for that job?

If you weld, I'd say about 2 hours tops for the install (I'm guessing b/c I had it installed when I was out of town)...it's only 6 bolts, 4 welds and some paint. However, the roll cage padding needs cut (hence the saw) and the cover to the padding needs to be cut and sown back in place. That took another couple of hours.

Edit: I pulled the seams of the cover out and then resowed them. I didn't actually cut the padding cover itself.

Last edited:
Pillar supports look great Mike. I need to make a decision on mine. Still not too sure how I want to go about it...:thinking:

You could probably fab something up pretty easily and could arguably make it even better. But I'm not ready to tear my interior apart for a full cage yet. Plus I think these cost less than $150 and there is no fab work.

Somewhere between JKX, wheeling last year in Vegas and selling my bumper at KOH all 4 of my rock lights were damaged or had the wires cut. Knowing I have a run coming up that likely will not end before midnight I needed to replace them. Nothing like being able to stop at Walmart spend $20 and be up and running again. :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366860316.037689.jpg

I'll re-wire the rear ones tomorrow or the next day. :rock:

Let there be light!:thumb: We are most certainly gonna need it:yup:

LOL! I was doing the math in my head on each of the four runs. :thinking: Gonna be a long day. :crazyeyes:

I might need to have Adam drive and take a nap 1/2 through. :yup: :cheesy:

I need to wire in my rear ones. But I am too lazy. Also have a huge Los of other crap too. So I get to drive that day right? ;)

Lol we posted at the same time.

Top Bottom